Voice Caddy - 2015 PGA Show Booth

Any update @chas?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

very happy with the unit, use it every practice. Pretty accurate to. Our range has marked targets and i was hitting at the 100 yard target and landing right on it and the unit was giving a 100 yard carry. The added bonus now it gives total distance as well so you get your carry and total distance. It was great for me when I was playing around with my r15 driver I could see what each change did to my numbers and I could dial in my driver.

You do get the odd miss read or one where it does not read it at all. It's well worth the money and the little improvements make it the better choice over the the sc100

So apparently the SC200 is available according to Voice Caddie, but to buy one you have to subscribe to RevolutionGolf.com in order to be able to buy it until they release it next month to other retailers.

Officially the dumbest marketing plan I have heard of and my plans to buy one now are non-existent.

Wow that's pretty stupid if you're in the must buy now category. Looks like the sc100 will work just fine for now

I had the SC100 for a very short time. With it's preset club lofts, only a few of the clubs in would match up. The new SC200 shows that you can choose the loft of each club, that's where I'll be looking when they get released or are more available on ebay. :)

With my back issues I've changed to more game improvement irons. The SC100 with it's preset lofts wouldn't help me much when my current irons (G20's) are stronger lofted. Went with a rangefinder to pick out target distances and found which club I could hit that far.

Hmm im already a member of revolution golf will have to find out how to buy it. So stupid cause i spent hours looking everywhere to buy the bloody thing the other night. It's like the don't want our money lol

Hmm im already a member of revolution golf will have to find out how to buy it. So stupid cause i spent hours looking everywhere to buy the bloody thing the other night. It's like the don't want our money lol

you will love it when you get it, makes such a difference at the range knowing exactly how far you are hitting the club. I used it to fine tune my r 15 to get the best disance for me.

Yeah i mainly want to use it for indoor training in my garage. Hopefully won't be an issue. I finally found the page from revolution. They don't make it easy to find even as a member, had to dig thru my emails. Price is pretty good at $289 though really want it lol, now to convince the financial minister.

Back