ca82341dde2f5fb9a0727e396d26ce8b.jpg

7ebedb24462046e332372ff905ffed27.jpg

fa3fed23833db4abeda4976c9814bd84.jpg

7606206fcb4fc5f262cfd62213ccddac.jpg

ce41f79400dd8aef20226f3b0ab25826.jpg

8a9593b576d60267b16f9dcf70ebb400.jpg

5d1966356a140218bb5b702f8c7b6822.jpg

c8d3e82b3f4cde905d849dc533c0db18.jpg

Not as flashy as I would have expected from TM. Looks similar to last year.

I'm sorry, but that booth looks BAD compared to what it has been in the past. HOOOOOOOOLY crap. Seems like little effort this year when 2 years ago it was INSANELY cool.

I expected a bit more flash. I'm assuming there's more to this?

Yeah, I see nothing to get me pumped out of this booth.

It honestly just looks like an isle in golf galaxy.

Pretty plain Jane looking. You'd think after the year or so they've had they'd look to drum up some excitement and spectacle. Guess they went for the store front look.

Those rsi irons look good.

They do have an entire end cap, so maybe there is more and we just aren't seeing it yet. I believe two years ago they did the little village, that was really cool.

I'm sorry, but that booth looks BAD compared to what it has been in the past. HOOOOOOOOLY crap. Seems like little effort this year when 2 years ago it was INSANELY cool.
Very ping like

It honestly just looks like an isle in golf galaxy.

EXACTLY what I thought.

Last year was a disappointment for me being there compared to the year prior, but this.....wow.

They do have an entire end cap, so maybe there is more and we just aren't seeing it yet. I believe two years ago they did the little village, that was really cool.

Skee-ball!

EDIT: Just spoke to the guys, and what you see is what you get here. Mostly hitting bays this year.

Let's be honest....they are in a downward spiral of late. Focus on a really cool booth wouldn't do much the change the opinion of the consumers.

Let's be honest....they are in a downward spiral of late. Focus on a really cool booth wouldn't do much the change the opinion of the consumers.

Downward spiral how exactly? Economically or product wise?

Decide not flashy but it's a clean presentation. Nice looking irons!

I wonder if it is more about getting the product into people's hands to try out this year at the show, rather than the glitz and glamour.

Really was expecting much more from TM this year at the show.

EXACTLY what I thought.

Last year was a disappointment for me being there compared to the year prior, but this.....wow.

It's disappointing.

Have they stopped trying? I know that's not the case, but dang.

I suppose, let the product speak for itself and let the brand name bring people in.

But ooof.

It might do as much to sway consumers as the 20/20 rating GD gave the R15 :alien: Still, really disappointing to not see a little outside the box thinking.

Compared to what we have seen from their competitors, this booth sure seems like a punt.

Downward spiral how exactly? Economically or product wise?

I'm fairly certain there numbers are dropping in sales, and we've seen the feedback from different clubs throughout the past couple years. ISO I'd say both. One feeds another.

I'm fairly certain there numbers are dropping in sales, and we've seen the feedback from different clubs throughout the past couple years. ISO I'd say both. One feeds another.

I can't argue the sales numbers since I don't know them, but numbers are numbers and hard to argue, so if they are down they are down. But the RSi lines of irons are very, very good. Also, like tpluff said, they just got 20/20 ratings on the R15 driver. The product is certainly there right now, I think people are just put off with how often they bring new stuff out.

Back