What is your "Gamer" Ball in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so many replies already, much appreciated. not sure how im going to handle all of the posts with multiple balls listed since I only asked for 1 but can figure something out

Still enjoying the Chrome Soft. I have several dozen balls from other manufactures, gifts and what not but choose to buy a dozen Chrome Soft when my Grandaddy stash ran thin.

fvUG-v8A.B

I am digging the Chrome soft right now

B330 RX is my ball

Bridgestone e6 and Wilson Duo both in yellow.

Next one i find in the woods, all honesty i have a plethora i need to play through, only thing that is holding me off from trying the Chrome Soft. ProV1,V1x last year models, Srixon Z-Stars, Taylormade (a), Taylormade tour preferred the list goes on.

I will quit playing the Chrome Soft when they pry it from my cold dead hands... until then, it's my 2015 gamer for sure.

Bridgestone RX, with a dash of Chrome Soft.

For the purposes of this I will say the second generation (2013?) e6. I have a bunch that I will need to use up before buying the newer generation e6 or move to the 2015 e7.

Sticking with the Srixon Z-Star XV for sure.

Same as the signature...I have a large amount of both the Q-Stars and Project(a).

I did try the 2015 E6 with B-330 RX bonus sleeve while in Myrtle Beach last week.

Whatever my vendors give me for doing business with them to be honest. Its just too bad they always seem to give me V1's. But normally Nike RZN has been a very good ball for me.

Wilson Duo and Bridgestone e6

TaylorMade Tour Preferred X. Although I am playing with the idea of the Chrome soft

I really want to give the 2015 e6 a try. If I like it then either that or the HL3, ill probably mix in some chrome softs aswell.

I will be playing the Srixon Z Star XV

Cold day - DT Solo
Warm or Hot Day - ProV1X

2015 Srixon Z Star XV. Played a Chrome soft today. Nice but a little shorter than the XV.

I will play whatever old ball I can find for the next few weeks, but when the courses get dry here, it'll be Callaway chrome +, I have a big stash I need to get trough

Chrome Soft. Love this ball. Is just as straight for me as the e6 but for me performs better on the greens

I've been playing Q-Stars for the past few rounds, but it will likely end up being the old trust B330RX like it has been for the past couple years. They just never disappoint. Thanks to THP for allowing me to test them a couple years ago and getting me hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back