The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be an education part to this event too, I would love to learn more about shafts from the makers themselves

Of course. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.

This ought to be awesome!! Can't wait for the opportunity!

This is truly incredible! Some peeps are gonna be in for a truly once in a lifetime experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH MY! This is amazing!!

And one more thing I will add. FLying to San Diego is far more affordable than people think. It is cheaper for me to fly there than half of the large cities in the US right now despite being further away.

So cool! I am all in on this one

From start to finish, this may be the coolest and most unique event THP has ever done. Kudos for thinking outside the box and creating something so different and special.

This sounds pretty amazing.

This is truly insanely epic, holy crap!

This is going to be an incredible experience for some lucky THPers!

What an amazing concept and most importantly the ability to pull it off. Truly "one of a kind" for the participants.

Methinks this just went to the top of my list.

So where and when do sign ups commence?

Shafts are the one thing where I am completely ignorant and I really want to learn more, this seems like the perfect event to do that.

Damn so exciting. Definitely one I'll try to get into with it being a week before my birthday. Going to be one unforgettable experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event turned out to be better than originally planned. What a heck of an opportunity for those who get in.

This is pretty freaking cool. Talk about custom made. Can't wait to see some more details!

What a great event. Yeah, I'd like in on this one.

Talk about a truly unique and personalized experience, I want in for sure!!!

Sounds like Project X is pretty excited about this one, too.

This event sounds amazing, uniques and certainly special. The opportunity to create a shaft that is as unique as your swing will be priceless and the knowledge gained from it will be astounding.

This event goes way outside of the box and will be very cool

ummmmmm, yes please!

You're right JB, your description of this event does sound a little overwhelming for those of us who don't have much knowledge of shafts. But, I have no doubt that THP and Project X will make it an educational and memorable event for the few who make it into the event. I really enjoy the intimate events where you get to spend some time personally with a manufacturer's experts, so, I will be trying to be one of those lucky few, you betcha.

Such a cool idea!

Definitely a cool special event. I can't make those dates work but best of luck to all that want to attend.

This seems insane, in an amazing way.

Really excited about hearing more, as this would be an absolutely incredible learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back