The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely freaking amazing event. Wish I could make it happen. I would love the opportunity to make and design my own shaft with Project X.

This is beyond cool. Words cant even describe this.

~Rock

What an amazing and special event! A real "one-of-a-kind" shaft. Truly awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely want to try and get in this one!

I definitely want to try and get in this one!

Look at you....getting this Albatross membership and going crazy in 2015!! Love it. It's contagious once you get going.

More on this one coming soon, but its going to be a very intimate event and we are so excited.

Intimate? In Cali? With PX? HandCrafted experience?

Oh my yes.

Just finished going over the entire itinerary and kind of want to take part myself.

Do it, it's too darn cool not to. Dancing THP logos all over?

Do it, it's too darn cool not to. Dancing THP logos all over?

Nah, this is all about the THPers.
I haven't been this giddy about event planning since last year's Gauntlet and most know how I felt about that one.

Just finished going over the entire itinerary and kind of want to take part myself.
No brainer. Slot yourself in the #1 spot. I think most THPers would agree. You deserve to partake in the fruits of your labor. Have GolferGal (she is the BOSS ) be the deciding factor. I'm sure she will give you the green light. You have my vote.

Thanks dude. Dont worry, I will be tehre, but this is going to be all about THPers getting the HandCrafted Experience.

This event sounds just amazing and will be and epic experience for those that get in.

Wow! This is crazy!

Man I would love to get in on this one. Going to be such a sweet experience just from what we know so far!

I hear San Diego is nice that time of year every day of the year.

Intimate sounds very exclusive, this is going to be a hot ticket. It sounds like an amazing event.

This has my attention.

I want in please!!

This experience sounds amazing.

So I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what pattern/design I would go with.

One more thing to add. We will allow anybody that gets in to use the THP Logo on their shaft if they choose. Something we rarely do, but for this sort of thing, absolutely worth it.

One more thing to add. We will allow anybody that gets in to use the THP Logo on their shaft if they choose. Something we rarely do, but for this sort of thing, absolutely worth it.
I've been doing the same thing. I've been thinking about a piece of artwork the kids did that is multi-colored and kind of abstract as a foundation for a shaft design. I don't know if they could do something like that. Either way, I love the idea that everyone can create something that is really personal. So cool.

I was wondering this the other day. It will depend on what head it would be paired to. Which brings up the question: will they have adapters for every driver brand?

Super glad the THP logo can also be used! I think it's a must for me (if I'm selected) as the shaft will always remind me of an awesome event!

Adapters will not be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back