2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

9/10 made cut...have 2,4,6,10,22,55(x2), and 60

So, I'm curious, did anyone have Bowditch in their lineup?

Had 4 or 5 top 10. Hopefully not too many people had Bowditch and I may stay pretty stagnant at least

Had 8 of 10 make the cut but nobody finished very high for me. Dropped from 72nd to 80th.

I had 8 make the cut and 4 of those in the top 10, but didn't move either way. Still in 30th position.

Lost 6 spots with only DJ in the top 10, so less than I was expecting. Not a good week for me though after having several good finishers in my lineup at one point or another at the beginning of the week.

Good week for me. Raked in a little over 1.2 million that moved me up to 126th. Best week I have had in a while.

Lost ground to the top but surprisingly held on to 8th place.

26 to 21. Not bad

Went down for the first time this week from 106 to 109. Having 4 miss the cut of DQ hurt me deeply. Heres to next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did fairly well with 4 of the top 10 and only one MC. Up to 87th. I need a few big weeks, though....

Despite not having a particularly great weekend managed to move up 3 spots to 13. A good week should get me back to the top 10

somehow stayed at 55 despite being 25th for the week

Didn't have a great week of picks and dropped a spot from 11th to 12th.

Moved up four spots to 44.

Hmmm...only 5 of 10 made the cut but I somehow moved up from 22nd to 18th this week.
It looks like there were some struggles towards the top

Had 3 guys in the Top 10 and Moved from 9th to 7th. Didnt think I was going to do great with only 5 guys making the cut

I had a crappy week too and managed to stay in 10th, thought for sure I was gonna loose ground but it looks like everyone else did bad too.

Moved up a spot, and stayed about the same distance from first place. Given it was a weird leaderboard, I'm happy w/ that. Burned a start by Spieth though.

Made a big jump, 3rd place for the tournament. Sort of regret my Spieth pick, I'm running low on his starts and I'm pretty sure he's going to finish high or win a few more times this year.

Made a huge move from 41 to 40! Lol. I did make up a little ground on the leaders.

Dropped 4 spots to 33. Had 3 in the top eight. Definitely a weird leaderboard.

My 3 or 4 week run of picking the winner came to an end (got 2nd place right) and I moved up one spot to 28th.

Back