SeeMore Putters Thread

You will like the HT. Mark it down.

This could get expensive, now to figure out what to sell.

Got this Machine putter that never gets rolled. LOL

My baby showed up today. Can't wait to get her out on the practice greens.

292286d78750e661f087f4dc79061f9b.jpg

9d4fb43b2577486961270c5c901c130d.jpg

I need to say something about using a SeeMore. Today I played on a sim just like I do every weds cuz of NW Ohio winter is here. And every Weds it's the same. It seems that every time I putt and it shows club face angle after the shot and the other stats. All my stats are at 0. Face open 0.0 Face closed 0.0 off line 0.0 they are all 0's! I know it's different stats than I mentioned but you guys get my point. The stroke and set up is so easy to repeat it's pitiful. After seeing all the 0's, my confidence is at an all time high. Can't wait to get back outside on real grass! RST is the real deal! In fact we had a guy play on sim with us today and he kept talking about my putting and face angle. Of course I showed him my m6 and explained RST. For the last 9 holes he used my m6. He was pretty excited. Said he was going to go to their website and take a peek and probably order one. True story!

Nice job on that pink PTM1 Jeremiah! Really a great look!

It was hard not to bring it to my sim round today. I really need to remember that I made this putter for Terra, it's not mine. I'm so wanting to roll it.

Received my first SeeMore today. mFGP2 and I knew I'd love it. Drained my first 3 putts with it on the birdieball from 10 feet (THP Challenge!?). Surprised by just how inconsistent my setup was as every time I naturally set up, I could see a different part of the dot. RST, even in its most raw, beginning forms works.

Diving board, anyone?

I'm sure they've done a ton of R&D on it, but I would be so afraid of the tab (or diving board) breaking off.

I'm sure they've done a ton of R&D on it, but I would be so afraid of the tab (or diving board) breaking off.
The tab is not legal per play. I believe it will be removable from the putter.

The tab is not legal per play. I believe it will be removable from the putter.

So when you're playing in tournament play you'd have to take it off? A SEEMORE WITH NO RST!?!

So when you're playing in tournament play you'd have to take it off? A SEEMORE WITH NO RST!?!
That's my understanding. But I haven't seen this putter. Dan has but is keeping the secret to himself.

That's my understanding. But I haven't seen this putter. Dan has but is keeping the secret to himself.

It's selfish really. :clown:

Received my first SeeMore today. mFGP2 and I knew I'd love it. Drained my first 3 putts with it on the birdieball from 10 feet (THP Challenge!?). Surprised by just how inconsistent my setup was as every time I naturally set up, I could see a different part of the dot. RST, even in its most raw, beginning forms works.

Glad you like the mFGP2. That's my favorite head shape! If you practice on your Birdieball for any length of time, I think you'll see that your ability to see the right alignment and set up along the correct aim line becomes second nature.

Pre-SeeMore, I used to have to carefully line up each putt with the alignment line on the ball. It took forever and I still wasn't great at getting the ball started on the line right. After a few months with SeeMore & daily Birdieball practice, it just seems like my eyes are much more "educated".

SeeMore Putters Thread

I've been lurking around to and the z3c has my attention after watching Kev roll some good putts at WC

Dude I'm not going to be using my putter this weekend, let me know I'll drop it off and you can take it to Orlando if you want.

Dude not sure you saw this or not? Let me know I can run it down this evening of you want.

Last edited:
My PTM1 arrives in the mail today.

I'm very excited.

Anyone putted with both the mFGP2 and the SB2 and can compare the two?

Anyone putted with both the mFGP2 and the SB2 and can compare the two?
One is a full mallet in size (sb2) ones a mid mallet (mfgp2) and a smaller footprint, its also face balanced at impact which is a fantastic feature of the design.

One is a full mallet in size (sb2) ones a mid mallet (mfgp2) and a smaller footprint, its also face balanced at impact which is a fantastic feature of the design.

Which one is face balanced at impact? Also, any difference in feel or sound?

Which one is face balanced at impact? Also, any difference in feel or sound?

mFGP2. There will be a difference based on the material, the SB2 is aluminum, IMO its a springier sensation at impact.

Both nice designs, but me not being a full mallet guy I much prefer the mid mallet mFGP2.

Back