WTB! Ladies Flex Driver Shaft w/ Amp Cell Adapter & Screw

JohnWhirl

Reaction score
Hey all! As the title states, I'm looking for a ladies flex driver shaft with Amp Cell adapter & screw, for my wife. The adapter doesn't have to be the ladies adapter (11.5-14.5), just as long as the shaft has the Amp Cell adapter! It doesn't have to be the stock Fujikura Fuel shaft, but if someone has one if those, that's great! Grip condition doesn't matter as I've got a decent stash to replace it, if needed!

I would also also love to find an amp cell headcover and wrench too if possible!

I would love to stay around $20 for the shaft and $10 for the headcover & wrench. Thank you!

Bump for the Saturday morning crowd!

EBay has the stock shafts used, with adapter (no screw usually) for 15. Ladies flex might be harder though. If its Global golf as the seller, you could ask for a screw and washer. Otherwise, it's a 1/2" machine screw, size 8-32, with a T20 (Torx bit size) head. The screw length is from my 3 wood. I never compared, but I'm pretty sure it's the same length as the driver screw...
If you had posted a few days ago, I could have kept my headcover, but I traded it in with the club to Golfsmith.

9a4f0fc6b5bae110ce96bd9549d535b7.jpg

I guess I only see Senior flex as the lightest. Those shafts were pretty flexible though....? Global accepts offers around 5 bucks lower than the BIN prices, by the way....

Sunday Bump!

Bump! Still looking for a ladies flex driver shaft, with Amp Cell Adapter! Thanks!!

Bump to the top!

Back