New from Northern California

bbc427

Reaction score
Handicap
Name is Eric and I've been playing for +20 years. No I'm not a scratch golfer my swing looks worse not then when I probably started. I'm around a 16-20 handicap and the best course I have played are Poppy Hills and Torrey Pines (south). I wish I was a better golfer and thinking of a tune-up lesson for the summer. Any questions about this area of the country please feel free to ask. Great forum and I hope to contribute.

Eric

Welcome to THP Eric!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP where ALL our swings look worse than when we started! But, then, I also see Tom Selleck in the mirror in the morning before I put on my glasses!!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Eric.

Welcome!

Welcome to Paradise Eric! I'm sure being from NC you have plenty of knowledge of the courses in the state. There are some nice ones! Have you ever played Reems Creek in Weaverville?

Welcome to THP! Where in NorCal are you from?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Eric

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise Eric! I'm sure being from NC you have plenty of knowledge of the courses in the state. There are some nice ones! Have you ever played Reems Creek in Weaverville?

I have heard of Weaverville but have not played there, is it somewhere I should check out?

Welcome to THP! Where in NorCal are you from?

Sonoma County, an hour north from your friendly city. Played almost all courses here and a few in Marin, Solano and SF county.

:welcome:

welcome to THP Eric

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP, Eric.

Welcome Eric!

Welcome to THP!! Hopefully we will have a chance to get in a round or two this year.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Back