Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Thanks for handling all this Neb

Thanks for taking care of all this Neb. I really appreciate it.

Hope the monsoon season gets over with

73621fdd76ca7cb075d768239b1bc278.jpg

Hole 11. 150 yard par3. Pretty straight up hole, this is the last easy hole on the back. Get your birdie here. As long as you don't miss long or left you are in good shape

I can chunk it short off the tee..no problem.

640147431a16c8a32c47e0dd20004326.jpg

#12 450 yard dogleg left par 4. One of my favorite holes. Take your tee ball middle right of the fairway. Will have a long iron or hybo in. There is room right of green for bailout.

I like all of these holes being downhill. Is there a ski lift after 18 to get us back to the top?

#12 450 yard dogleg left par 4. One of my favorite holes. Take your tee ball middle right of the fairway. Will have a long iron or hybo in. There is room right of green for bailout.
Heck of a hole Shane. Hope to have that consistent baby fade I had yesterday off the tee. Regardless I probably can't reach those fairway bunkers on the left anyway, so it's wide open off the tee. Try to fit 2nd shot in between all those traps and hope to pitch on close enough to steal a par.
Excellent observation on the ski lift Brian. Either Shane is softening us up by telling us they all play downhill or Johnny Morris has a lift, helicopter pad, or red carpeted escalator behind #18. Only half joking knowing how over the top lavish Johnny is with every project he stamps his name on. A heard of buffalo roaming the course....really?

All of these holes will support my cut tee shots just fine. I like my chances

Thank you Ryan.

Now that I know Ryan got my check for the rooms and we are all set on that, anyone who wants to can paypal me $50 for their rooms.
No Hurry on that :)

Things keep on moving closer to being finalized on the room front. We have unit numbers for the condos and confirmation numbers that all 4 units are booked. There will be 3 units that are all in the same building and on the same floor (think big apartment complex style buildings) that will hold 16 people, and then 1 unit that is about a block away that will sleep 4 (this is my dad's other unit which is why it isn't as close). I'm hoping the close proximity of the units will make it really easy for people to hang out. Also, there is a pool and hot tub at the front desk building that is free for guests, and I think my dad said there is a club house area that I could look into reserving if you have to reserve it, or we could just use it if you don't have to reserve it. A 4-bed unit will be available Thursday night if people are getting in early, and a 6 bed unit will be available Sunday night if people are staying late, or if people want to keep their stuff in a unit while we golf Sunday instead of in a car. I have no idea how we're handling who is staying in what unit or sleeping on what bed, but at least we will all have some sort of bed and a roof over our heads, so that's a plus.

In other news, my dad won't be joining us because he banged up his already bad knee pretty bad and is having full knee replacement on June 1 and didn't think he'd be up to golfing 152 holes in a weekend, or however many we're golfing, that close after getting the new hardware in.

Thank you Ryan.

Now that I know Ryan got my check for the rooms and we are all set on that, anyone who wants to can paypal me $50 for their rooms.
No Hurry on that :)
Can you PM me your PP info and the full (non-Shane subsidized) price on lodging?

7074e20cb907d8765275b07f90616f91.jpg

0c3822eedbaca3efcc978c42bf0b100b.jpg

Hole number 13. 435 yard par 4. Best tee shot is down the left side, you should get a right kick and some good roll out, do not to to greedy with the left side though as there is a fairway bunker that is tough to carry. Green is surrounded by bunkers. Play to the front of the green as a long approach is dead.

Can you PM me your PP info and the full (non-Shane subsidized) price on lodging?
Rooms are $50. If you really want, use the money you're saving on lodging to bring a 6-pack of your favorite beer and we could have a nice community beer fridge and get to sample a bunch of different beers. Just a thought.

Rooms are $50. If you really want, use the money you're saving on lodging to bring a 6-pack of your favorite beer and we could have a nice community beer fridge and get to sample a bunch of different beers. Just a thought.
I like that idea and a vodka sampling room for cookie :)

I shall bring some Boulevard for all to enjoy!

I'll bring the Gin!!

If the following could PM me with their travel plans and if they are staying with us at the condos I will have the spreadsheet all done.
Kapasularian
Mr3putt

this weekend cant get here soon enough

Shane pm me your paypal info

A lot of the Par 4s you are posting are 400+ yards. Is that from the men's tees? Do you get a lot of roll out here?

A lot of the Par 4s you are posting are 400+ yards. Is that from the men's tees? Do you get a lot of roll out here?
Most of the tee's are elevated and you get some rollout.
I an posting yardage from the gold (next to back tees) many will play the Bronze which is the next ones up.
This is most important thing, everyone can play whatever tee's they want to play and have fun :)

Last edited:
Back