Wilson distance challenge

KBoyer

Reaction score
Handicap
Just a random day heading up to golfsmith up in cleveland ohio and pulled up to the store and wilson tour truck was outside having there d200 distance challenge event. I met couple of great guys talked about there involvement with the pros on tour, and also how there release of products been for the general public. Had a great time really makes me want to look into the v4 irons for my next purchase.uploadfromtaptalk1432233878918.jpg

Just a random day heading up to golfsmith up in cleveland ohio and pulled up to the store and wilson tour truck was outside having there d200 distance challenge event. I met couple of great guys talked about there involvement with the pros on tour, and also how there release of products been for the general public. Had a great time really makes me want to look into the v4 irons for my next purchase.View attachment 19969

How far did you knock the D200?

Just a random day heading up to golfsmith up in cleveland ohio and pulled up to the store and wilson tour truck was outside having there d200 distance challenge event. I met couple of great guys talked about there involvement with the pros on tour, and also how there release of products been for the general public. Had a great time really makes me want to look into the v4 irons for my next purchase.View attachment 19969

Which Golfsmith is this and how long are they there?

306..... after 4 swings it was difficult for me at first because it is very very light........ also was hitting the duo ball into the similulator

One by Warrensville heights and till 6

They said there also going to be at windmill lakes and Youngstown ohio

306 is quite a poke.

One by Warrensville heights and till 6

Dang. That's right by work but I'm trying to get in 9 right after. Oh well...guess I'll have to get into the wilson event haha

Dang. That's right by work but I'm trying to get in 9 right after. Oh well...guess I'll have to get into the wilson event haha
Go there and hit 100 balls and putt there's like the same thing

Got to meet and talk to the designer of the infinite putters learned alot these guys and this reinvented brand might sway my next iron purchase

Thats cool I remember seeing they are set to come to Windmill Lakes soon

Nick mentioned on periscope that you stopped by. he couldn't remember your name when someone asked who stopped by because it was a hectic day.

Very cool glad you got to go by and meet Nick and hit their stuff.

I ididnt make it to one of the events. But I did order a set of D200 last night.

Pretty cool, wish I could run into something like that. 306 is pretty cool too btw.

I had my own personal distance challenge last night and tweeted about it. Nick tweeted back the following.

Yeah they where very cool guys a different view of the game

Id love to get my mitts on a D200 boom stick. I would love to hit that driver for sure.

Mark Shuman

Back