Justin Golf - Boots & Shoes

Oh thats right, cause they aren't bright yellow and orange and have a kitty cat on the side of 'em.

Back that mouth up and order a pair.

Are you man enough?

Does anyone remember Jarmo Sandelin? He wore cowboy boot golf shoes back in the day, he was kinda eccentric though and also played a LONG driver which if memory serves me correct was over 48".
I didn't know he wore them
1292829-may-1998-jarmo-sandelin-of-sweden-wears-gettyimages.jpg

Ouch on the price tag on these, I'm sure the quality is excellent but that price is crazy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ouch on the price tag on these, I'm sure the quality is excellent but that price is crazy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'll have to ask Santa for them I'm afraid. I better stay on the nice list.

Those boots are horrendous.

I'm going to pass on these...I'm from Kansas, and THAT is just not doing it for me.

Is it April Fools Day?????

Wow. I don't even know what to say to this ridiculousness.

I'm from Texas and wouldn't get caught dead in those boots........

So take out the boot, cause that's TBD's anyways, you guys wouldn't sport one of those white or black golf shoes?! Classic look with real leather does nothing for you?

(No need for cookie to answer, I know it needs neon green and red lights flashing on it for him to like)

I think the shoes look good Nate. Way too much money though.

Yep I agree. They are sharp.

The shoes have potential, the boots? I'll pass

Golf boots? I mean, I love my boots...but these? No thanks.

The shoes aren't terrible looking at all but man those boots...I hope they don't sell any of those.

I think the shoes look good Nate. Way too much money though.
The shoes reminded me of those skin shoes we see Phil wearing quite a bit.

I do think the croc skin/snake skin shoes look good. If I ever needed to class the joint up with some fancy shcmancy golf shoes, this would be the way I go.

These are a little too classy for me. :banana:

On February 20th, I was notified by Justin Golf that I had won my choice of a pair of shoes or boots in their twitter #TraditionsComeback campaign:

As you can imagine, I was pretty excited to hear this news especially after learning about them through this thread a while back. The person whom runs their twitter account was very pleasant to work with, and mentioned that the only stipulation was that I could not get the shoes/boots with exotic leather (fine by me as I thought those were a bit too flashy for my taste anyway). I chose to go with model J-103 (after speaking with my live-in style consultant) which is the classic burgundy leather with a classic black saddle. I direct messaged my choice and size to them through twitter and was told they should be out to me shortly.

Fast forward to earlier this week and I found a weather-tight plastic shrink wrapped shoe box waiting on my doorstep when I arrived home:
Spoiler
12995218164_a01b96a99e_o.jpg

12994957733_1f3fa8b356.jpg

12994824505_7e278fb362.jpg

The shoes, themselves, were well packaged and came with a nice cloth shoe bag. The deep, rich burgundy leather is the first thing that jumps out at you, and the contrast of the black saddle and sole give this shoe a really classic look. These shoes are impeccably crafted as I could not find a single blemish in the leather of either shoe, there we no loose strings to be found, and there were nice details right down to the Justin Golf stamping on the sole.

12994948943_30d7bbffa4.jpg

12994949063_e63fb4e550.jpg

12994824885_a68b47bca2.jpg

Inside, the shoe provides plenty of cushion and support, even for my flat wide feet. The black leather inside the heel and around the ankle section is perforated, which I am guessing is to aid with air flow and keep the temperature and moisture in the shoe regulated.
12994824625_6f45eda54f.jpg

These shoes are very comfortable, and of reasonable weight. I have only had the opportunity to wear them around the house so far due to weather conditions here in the Northeast, but they have impressed me so far with their looks, build quality, and comfort. I will be sure to update this thread as I am able to get them outside and on the course.

Back