Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chance to hit the new i25 driver today. You thought the SLDR was low spin?

1100 RPM off of a 9.5 degree head.

Had a chance to hit the new i25 driver today. You thought the SLDR was low spin?

Wow going to have to hit this one! I liked the i20 a good bit so hopefully this is a nice improvement over that and my rfx

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm listening!!!!!

Its a nice feeling head, the stripes are a lot more subdued then I was expecting. Plus, its got a more classical shape. Its not going in my bag but some may find it right up their alley.

Holy crap I bet I wouldn't get 300 with it.

Its a nice feeling head, the stripes are a lot more subdued then I was expecting. Plus, its got a more classical shape. Its not going in my bag but some may find it right up their alley.

I want to have a driver showdown mid summer with all these low spin heads coming out.

SLDR vs j40 vs i25 vs Bio Cell+

One of them HAS to get me down to sub 2,500!

I want to have a driver showdown mid summer with all these low spin heads coming out.

No BB ALPHA?

I really hope you find one that gives you that spin you are looking for!

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I was able to keep it down around 2700 with my swing. Once again shaft pairing was part of that equation as well. 2500may be a stretch

Add the 588 Custom to the mix? Or is that more mid-spin?

I was able to keep it down around 2700 with my swing. Once again shaft pairing was part of that equation as well. 2500may be a stretch

I guess we better hang out and see hahahaha!

Add the 588 Custom to the mix? Or is that more mid-spin?

I'd be surprised if Cleveland was releasing a low spin head after their departure from the original Classic... If it was, then it would of course make the list.

Alpha. I've never been able to get my spin under 3k before. Got it down between 2700 and 2800 with the alpha

Alpha. I've never been able to get my spin under 3k before. Got it down between 2700 and 2800 with the alpha

I'm certain I'll hit it sooner rather than later, although depending on the characteristics, I think the adjustment capabilities of the non-Alpha are a lot more practical for what I am looking for.

It'll be fun seeing which one suits my swing more.

I'm certain I'll hit it sooner rather than later, although depending on the characteristics, I think the adjustment capabilities of the non-Alpha are a lot more practical for what I am looking for.

And for that, I'm your guy! haha

I don't think either of those heads are really going to be what you are looking for, TBH. The Alpha is a lower spinning head than the standard, so if anything I would think you could achieve good numbers with Alpha but the BB would just spin a ton for you.

Always fun to try them out anyways!

Golf net, anyone got a recommendation. I want to set it up in the yard, and then work on ball striking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Golf net, anyone got a recommendation. I want to set it up in the yard, and then work on ball striking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hawk has experienced quite a few....I'm sure he will have some thoughts for you.

I ponder the nice high ceilings of my living room and wonder just how quickly the divorce papers would arrive it I dropped a simulator and net into this area hahaha

Cru Golf Headcovers.

A GI 3 Iron..

This...
uve3y3et.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cru Golf Headcovers.

I love the brown leather ones. Would look great in my bag....but MAN I just can't fork that out for headcovers.

I love the brown leather ones. Would look great in my bag....but MAN I just can't fork that out for headcovers.
Ha! That's why it's in the Ponder Thread and not in the What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back