Wilson Staff - 2015 PGA Show

Dutch, What's up,,,you don't have their putter!!Are you on their staff?.I think the Hotlist mentions only means they are going to advertise with them again. The real info on clubs is right here at THP.
Looks like a lot of products made it in the Golf Digest Hotlist for 2015

Love the staff bag

Still waiting for the putter, but must say i love my yes putter. Not a full staffer.

Those blue wedges, 100 year aniv irons and the V4's are all so beautiful.

When we were getting a tour of the WS HQ, the staff bags stood out to everyone. I'm almost positive we all took pictures of it. So gorgeous

the possibility of having these wedges in my bag this summer make me very, very happy

Would love to see some in hand pics of the Infinite putter line.

Wow me likey the blue wedges, just wish they had lofts id use. and the D200 driver pics have me intrigued.

U mean this pic?

bedd0b60b57beee1c4c2913c211132dc.jpg

Yes I do. The classic one on the left looks great in person too but the red staffer is legit

The D200 line is intriguing!
Mike, Phil,... Order up that iron set so I can try them out!

Pretty please!

Loved this thread. So much classic stuff being offered. As everyone has said the FG Tours are just B-U-TEE-FUL.

The D200 line is more up my alley and high on my list or try.

No disrespect to any other company, but the 16 #THPLegacy guys will be playing two of the best lineups we've seen today.

The D200 line is intriguing!
Mike, Phil,... Order up that iron set so I can try them out!

Pretty please!
Will do just send me the cash and I'll order a set for me and let u hit them

Their stuff looks and plays great. I am really pulling for Wilson Staff to make a big move.

Their stuff looks and plays great. I am really pulling for Wilson Staff to make a big move.

Didn't you buy the M3 irons after the event?

No the C100s, but I want the V4s.

Ah that's right. And I'm with you on the V4's. 4-PW plus the 2U would be sweet

I want that staff bag and those blades, just so I can wear the Wilson Staff Tour Blade shirt. My god those are sexy.

Wilson has really caught my eye in the last 6 months. And now, seeing their 2015 line up, I'm serious impressed. Wilson will definitely be getting a look this year.

Some great looking product from W/S. Still dream of the M3 irons to this day. Pulling for this sponsor of #THPLegacy and will be giving Duo SPIN a run!

Love the new W/S stuff.

Just wish stores actually carried them so I could see the gear in person and demo it. I had to buy my Di11s completely sight unseen because of that. I certainly don't regret doing it, but I just wish they had wider distribution.

I must admit that I have not had a Wilson club in my hands for a long time. They look great and appear to be a solid offering. Those wedges, wow. What the heck is it with the staffers this year?! I haven't seen one I didn't like and the Red Wilson is another one I'm in love with.

JM

I LOVE those blue wedges. And those FG Tours are the kind of irons that could inspire me to quit my job, leave my wife, and do nothing but practice golf for months and months until I have the game to play those. Soooooo freaking gorgeous!

Wow, some great looking irons out this year. There's going to be eight happy #THPLegacy players with some great sticks this summer!

Back