You Must Choose One

McDonalds. Frys are better.

Wendy's. Its the only one I don't get the cr@ps from :bulgy-eyes:

Wendy's without a doubt, that spicy chicken sandwich is probably the best I've ever had, could eat just that sandwich alone once a week for the rest of my life with ease.

McDonalds for me. I just like their options better, (1/4 pounder, mcdouble, nuggets, etc.) and their fries are better too. Seems to be a little cheaper as well.

You are told you will have to consume food at one of these places once a week for the rest of your life.

McDonalds, Wendys or Burger King.

To play, you must choose one of the three. I dont want to hear that you think Skin and Pout burger is better or you prefer Jack in the Crack more. Or that you would choose none.

Which one would you choose and why?

Wendy's

I like their burger best among the 3.
They have pretty good salads, especially the Asian.
And, the chili is pretty freaking good, for fast food chili.

Definitely Wendys. Chili? Check. Some "apparently" healthier options? Check. Vanilla and Chocolate Frosty? Check.

My initial vote was Wendy's for the chili and the spicy chicken sandwich.

Now that we're talking about breakfast being an option....I'd go McDonald's for their COFFEE alone (that's right).

So I'm going McDonald's breakfast, once a week, for the rest of my life and it wouldn't even be that difficult.

Burger king. Love the whopper. They have good breakfast sandwiches too. I could do that for sure.

Wendy's. ..best combo of options around

JB- You can't tell me what to do! You don't even know me!

Spoiler
But I'd pick Wendy's all day long. But I do love the McDonalds French Vanilla Iced Coffees. And I hope this has nothing to do with future THP events!

Wendy's for sure. I could have an Asiago chicken sandwich every day for the rest of my life

Give me Wendy's....have always preferred their burgers and then I could have frosty's as much as I wanted.

McDonalds without question.

Probably Wendy's.

BK. I love the whopper.

I'll go with Wendy's, but I could easily do any of the 3.

This is tough, very tough. I'll take Wendy's cuz I love their nuggets and frostys and fries are excellent past times.

Wendy's and it isn't even close, I once had a route with a Wendy's on it and I went there everyday for lunch and never got sick of it. I love the options they have, I do like Burger King's onion rings but that's it.

Wendy's for sure. Spicy chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, jr bacon cheeseburgers, frosty, chili ad the list goes on. Easily the most solid all around menu with enough options for me to rotate through without gettind bored long term.

Micky D's and Wendy seemed to be going head to head.

Wendy's, others aren't even close.

Mcdonalds. Hate the fries at both other places. And a couple times a year I can eat McRibs.

Wendy's everyday of the week. I love the burgers, fries, spicy chicken, frostys and salads.

Back