I have drank the Taylormade Koolaid

Nothing wrong with TM gear.

I drank the koolaid and realized it wasn't my my favorite. They make some great clubs and I'm sure you will enjoy the,.

TM makes great clubs. I especially like some of their "older" woods. The r7 driver in my bag may be dated, but I don't see it leaving any time soon.

Never thought much about brand loyalty when it comes to golf then one day I looked at my bag and it's 90% TM. I can't see switching to their wedges or ball.

Oh man... xFT's were so awesome. And then there's this...

TaylorMade-EF-Wedges.jpg

After a ten year exodus I went full Taylormade with the woods because the last driver I owned before giving up golf was an R580 XD with a Grafalloy Blue. That thing was a beast. I bought the R1 driver and R11 3 wood to start. I probably gave up on them too soon as my swing wasn't all the way back and they got the blame instead. Enjoy and welcome back.

I don't know that I drank any koolaid, but look at my bag below...

I don't hate taylormade just haven't really tried what they have offered other than some of their newer drivers.

However being out of town right now. My uncle let me use his backup set. His Burner driver and old taylormade 360 irons were solid for me. The driver was long for me and straight. The irons were about a half a club shorter than my gamers, but I adjusted quickly. Definitely won't hesitate to try out their future releases.

I went Nike for driver last year and the thirst wasn't quenched. Back to TM with added sugar in mine! The R15 has been sweet and I can't get enough. Just need more time to play!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back