For you Michigan golfers

louisbeck

Reaction score
Handicap
Played our yearly golf getaway to northern michigan: Played forest dunes friday, awesome track; no wonder its rated in top 10 in the country.
played boyne heather: the greens were super slow and it wasnt in the best condition (would be better probably in june, 18th hole is a treat.) then played bay harbor the links and quarry, if you get a chance, play there. so awesome (greens were not up to par however, really slow). Stayed at boyne and had unlimited golf at boyne and bay harbor. then sunday, finished at arcadia bluffs. that track is awesome, was in great shape, greens were true. just a tad windy and cold, but better than working! I usually rank the courses from my weekend: 1. Arcadia 2. Forest Dunes 3. Bay Harbor
4. boyne Heather. If you have a questions or comments about these, let me knoW.

Glad you had a great trip. Up that far in Michigan they are all just coming out of winter. I'd imagine a couple more weeks and they'll be in pristine condition. I hope to play a couple of those courses this year myself.

Playing Arcadia this weekend. Hoping for nice weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Arcadia this weekend. Hoping for nice weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome Gary! Have a blast out there. Hoping to make it up there this year too. See what all the fuss is about ;)

Back