FS: Odyssey Works #7CH $130 & Vokey Wedges

GoIrish17

Reaction score
Handicap
For sale, not really looking for any trades at the moment. I normally ship within 24 hours of payment, if that is not possible due to my schedule I will communicate expected ship date before sale is completed. All prices include USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48, west of the Mississippi please add $5 to price. I prefer to only ship to the lower 48. Verified PayPal only, no payments or holding items. Please PM all questions or requests for more photos. I tried to capture the condition as best I could with high quality digital photos, but would be more than happy to provide different views if necessary.

1. Odyssey Works #7CH 34" with USA Super Stroke 3.0

Very close to mint condition, I've used it for 18 holes and some carpet putting. I really wanted to like this, just doesn't suit my stroke. Only flaw to point out is on the plumber's neck hosel (where the headcover does not cover) the finish has the slightest bit of rub on it. Very superficial, tried to capture in the photos, and it is not noticeable at address in the least. Other than that, this could pass for new. Sole, topline, face, and cavity are perfect (IMO). Direct from Odyssey at 34", standard loft & lie. Installed the USA Ryder Cup 3.0 Super Stroke. Comes with the original headcover (never used) and original blue pistol grip (never used, pulled immediately). I'm around $200 into this, my loss...
SOLD

2. Vokey SM4 wedge set 50*-12* F, 54*-11* M, 58*-12* M

Originally oil can finish, stripped raw. Shafted with KBS Hi-Rev stiff flex from Titleist (hologram stickers on shafts, shafts bands are not perfect). Nearly new Golf Pride Z-Cord grips, 2 wraps top hand, 4 wraps bottom. Groves in great shape, all three still have some of the milling still on the face. Some nicks and bag chatter, but only real flaw is the 54* has a sand scuff near the heel (captured in photos). Standard l/l/l. Stamped with loft, and my initials and a shamrock. I really want to keep these, but the lofts don't match my backup bag's gaps and I can't justify having a bag full of wedges sitting around with a wedding coming up. Prefer to sell as a set, I'll give these a couple days before I consider splitting.
SOLD

3. Vokey mixed set 54*-10* F, 58*-08* M, 60*-10* K

This is a weird setup I used for a couple months a couple seasons ago. I've since moved on and haven't used them since. All are shafted with True Temper S200 with new shaft bands. Standard l/l/l (to the best of my knowledge, never checked them).

54* is the freshest of the lot, super clean with just a couple superficial dings. Standard "F" grind, Satin chrome finish. Face still has milling from top to bottom, groves are razor sharp. This is the original Spin Milled (black saw), but I changed the paintfill to match the SM3's (red saw). Snowflake stamped my initials (BKS). Red/ black NDMC grip in great shape, 2 wraps top, 4 bottom.

58* has some browning on face and sole, but still has lots of life left in it. "M" grind. Milling is still visible on face. SM3 (red saw) with fresh paintfill. Shamrocks snowflake stamped- not my best job, but not bad (refer to photos- one of my earlier attempts at stamping). Whiteout/ blue NDMC in great shape, 2 wraps.

60* is originally oil can, stripped to raw. SM3 (red saw), paintfill changed to match SM4's (I originally planned on interchanging this with the SM4's, but never did). "K" grind (wide sole). Has some nicks and chatter, but groves still good on this. Stamped with BS & shamrock. Golf Pride Z-Cord grip, 2 wraps top 4 bottom. Grip has a small hole near the bottom from stretching over the tape (refer to photos), I've never noticed it but wanted to make buyer aware of it. Otherwise, grip is in great shape with lots of life left.

I'd much prefer to sell these as a set, but will consider splitting.
$60 set SHIPPED OBO
$25 each SHIPPED OBO

1. Odyssey #7CH

IMG_3323_zps2mlvzg5x.jpg

IMG_3324_zps9s6hwb0v.jpg

IMG_3325_zpst7gtvuli.jpg

IMG_3326_zpsrscgtjbp.jpg

IMG_3328_zps9k0qhypc.jpg

IMG_3329_zpsypykbckc.jpg

IMG_3330_zps1wfukywn.jpg

IMG_3332_zps6musmdfx.jpg

Rub mark on hosel: