Contest Winners Thread

You are a madman my friend. I've never seen anything like your luck on the twitter!

I still have yet to buy a lottery ticket!

No reason to the way things go for you on Twitter

Icey strikes again. Congrats

My twitter luck continues!

Any idea what the prize is? Also you have crazy good luck. the end

Sweet that two THP'ers have wins with their contest this week. Which cover did you get?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sweet that two THP'ers have wins with their contest this week. Which cover did you get?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Looks like it'll be a grip.

Of course it does...I mean Congratulations!! :act-up:

Icey back on the HOT streak...way go to bro!

So this beauty came today. The webbing around the shaft by the Project X is freaking cool in hand.

Just won a polo from 2nd Guy Golf for guessing closest to Saturday's scoring average at The Open.

Won another contest on Twitter..

Congrats Ralph, you're going to start giving Kyle a run for his money pretty soon!

Just found out I won one of the Callaway Open Championship coins. So cool, I can add it to my Pinehurst one.

Last edited:
Let the good times roll baby :D

Last edited:
Nice win Danny.

Hot streak for Danny!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Got an email from Golf Pride that I won a set of grips, first time winning anything.

Just got a message on FB from Worldwide Golf Shops that I won their Callaway/Odyssey coin contest! Can't wait for them to get here!

I was waiting for everything to arrive before I posted this, so here's all my US Open prizes. If only I won Phil's paycheck too lol. I'll probably do a contest later as I don't need all those coins.

8d5d587174c55c65660811dd04353e54_zps29b3b785.jpg

Nice haul!

Back