USA Junior Golf Program

rflores2323

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to check to see if anyone had any experience with this program USA Junior Golf We have had a facility open nearby our home. I have spoken to the director of the program and since its new here in Houston there is not alot of information about the program to compare etc.. They finally came out with the monthly dues and its like 450.00 a month (3 month commitment) for 2 x 90 minutes training session per week with a 4:1 ratio.

They say its a high level of training for juniors and my daughter would be set in the pre-elite status which could compete in regional and national events etc.. We have been doing clinics around town (2 classes per month) for the last year and competitive tournaments aswell.

She is in the top 5 girls in southern Texas in her age group (about to turn 10) and she is asking for some real lessons and training etc since she is going to be competing in some bigger tournaments like the IMG World championships. But I really dont know where to start for a program. Our country club that we were members of has a great junior program however the director of the USA junior golf is recruiting some players that are top players in the area. My daughter has played with 2 of them and they are outstanding players so I know the competition would be great for my daughter to learn and have that competition with other great juniors.

Anyone have any experience with this program? How much do programs usually cost as I am not sure if this is too much or not. Seems a bit high at first but if I break it down into a per session cost its 56.00 a session which is like a semi-private class. Opinions?

Back