How are the experiences when buying from Callaway Pre-Owned

golfdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
How have the condition categories worked for you, such as Condition : Good ?

thanks Matt

I've had great success with all my purchases. I highly recommend them.

Bought twice with no issues, as expected if not better

I've only had good experiences.

I bought two FWs from them in like new condition and they were so like new that one still had plastic on the head and grip. Overall was a very good experience.

I picked up a RFE and it was in better condition than listed.

We have a few threads about it you can check them out as well.

The putter i bought was listed as very good and the only that wasn't mint was that it had a sticker on it.

If they say something is in "Very Good" condition, it's probably really in "Like New" condition. Their standards are much higher than your average EBay seller.

Always better than listed, like new is usually new, very good is usually like new. They're very good.

thanks everyone for the quick replies

Always better than listed, like new is usually new, very good is usually like new. They're very good.

Somebody here bought some in "Like New" condition and they arrived still in the plastic.

Any time I've gotten something "Like New" from them its arrived in the plastic.

I've bought from them a few times and the clubs always were better than rated, except for the last purchase about 8 months ago. Maybe I was expecting more than the rating, but I was a little disappointed in the condition of the FW that I purchased. But other than that, I've always had good experiences with Callaway.

I bought a X2Hot 3W and a Bib Bertha driver, both "like new" that came wrapped in palstic. They may have been cleaned up, refurbished, whatever to get that appearance but if so there was no way to tell. They bot looked brand new.

Any time I've gotten something "Like New" from them its arrived in the plastic.

+1 on this..I've purchased a fairway wood, hybrid and putter all "Like New" and all were brand new and in the plastic, both heads and grips.

Well i just picked up a X2 hot 3Deep and 5Deep that i have wanted for a while, and trading in my X2 Hot 4 wood and X2 Driver so we will see how it all works out. I just went with "Good" for condition

Excellent. Contact Brian MacDuffee. He's a rep there. One Eight Hundred, Eight Two Six, Six One Seven Three.

That guy is just awesome and always seems to make a good deal WAY better. Seriously, I cannot recommend working with that guy enough. That is just one. good. dude.

(And in case you might be wondering, I have no affiliation with Callaway. My signature should be proof of that...:D)

When I picked up a "good"condition item i was pleasenly suprised as it looked brand new. Great customer service as well.

Agree with the 'like new' crowd. It was in plastic and looked like it had never touched a golf ball.

I've had great success with all my purchases. I highly recommend them.

I agree. The few times I have bought from them, the clubs were always better than stated condition wise and you have zero worries in getting something counterfeit.

I've been very pleased every time I've purchased from there.

I've purchased a "like new" putter that still had plastic on it. I've also purchase a "very good" condition putter that looked pretty darn new (but without plastic).

Extra question : what service do most around her use to ship clubs

Had great experiences. Condition is usually better than described.

I will let you know when bertha arrives

Have only purchased one club and it was better than described.

Back