2015 AT&T Byron Nelson [spoilers]

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Such a cool venue, glad to see AT&T added in, multiple events on the PGA Tour now!

BROADCAST SCHEDULE - Thursday, May 28
pgatourcom.png
8:00a-7:00p
sirius-xm.png
1:00-7:00p
golf.png
4:00-7:00p

Hunter says it might be a bit wet!

11355837_1439544659682845_75078776_n.jpg

11280320_1582594188686097_2101571638_n.jpg

Lol that's what my gear looks like Nov - March.

Such a cool venue, glad to see AT&T added in, multiple events on the PGA Tour now!

AT&T picked this up after dropping tiger's tourney at congressional. They are putting lots of money into stuff aroun DFW. Looking forward to catching this when possible while at LIITA.

can't wait, picked up on the avid golfer package hope to see some great golf this week.

AT&T picked this up after dropping tiger's tourney at congressional. They are putting lots of money into stuff aroun DFW. Looking forward to catching this when possible while at LIITA.

They still have pebble right?

They still have pebble right?

Yeah. I don't believe they are giving that up. They jumped at the chance for this one and left tiger in the shadows. Tiger got lucky to get quicken loans and approval from the members to continue there.

at&t has cowboys stadium too along with some other sports. I'm trying to figure out how I can get in the pro am at one of their events since I'm an employee. Haven't made the right contact yet.

1 guy in the top 20 after day 1...awesome

Based on day 1 these could be my worst picks of all time. Things can only get better at this point.

Course got another 4" of rain last night. 3 hour delay this morning. More rain possible off/on throughout the day. And, definitely supposed to get more tonight. Disregarding the soggy conditions, Sat & Sun should be awesome days for golf.

This is how ridiculous the rain is and what the Tour is having to do just to play today:

Crazy...... Even crazier is the fact it played the hardest hole yesterday if I remember correctly.

I think even I could drive that par 4!

They should make them hit the tee shot with their off hand.

If the hole's playing 100y, is there a reason to keep it par 4 I'm not aware of? Can the overall par of a course change during a tournament, or does it need to stay par 70?
Maybe that's it, they don't want it to be par 69? Not sure I've seen anything under 70 before.

Quite possible the pin will be totally inaccessible, I suppose. Still, seems an odd choice.

This is how ridiculous the rain is and what the Tour is having to do just to play today:

PGA TOUR Media@PGATOURmedia 2m2 minutes ago
Due to unplayable fairway due to rain on #14 @attbyronnelson, the par-4 hole will play roughly at 100 yards in R2. Still a par-4. #PGATour

Gary Woodland just aced the 14th "Par 4".

According to my PGA Tour app, Woodland aced 14 for a double eagle a few minutes ago.

Now reports of it playing as a par 3 hole for the rest of tourney ...crazy !

More rain this AM. Gonna end up being the most rain this area has received in a month ever. I don't know how they are going to play today but we'll see. Have tent tickets to go today but still undecided if it's worth the trip. Half the roads are closed leading into the tournament.

Back