THP PUMA Golf 1/4 Zip Jackets BACK ON SALE!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THPers requested it, so we went and got a few more for everybody. We have a VERY LIMITED quantity with only some color/size options having 1 jacket available. These are available now in the THP Store.

These are are the PUMA Golf Tech 1/4 Zip and they are super light weight and extremely comfortable. Here are some in hand pictures (bad) showing the features and both colors are in stock today in the THP Store.

This is 100% technical material for wicking properties on the course.
They run true to size. I wear a large in most of their shirts and do in this pullover as well.
Sizing is limited and these will hit the THP Store today.

Price is $55 and of course if you are a 2015 Albatross Club Member, you get your standard 20% discount on all items in the THP Store. If you are not an Albatross Club Member and want to learn how you can help support the wonderful organization Folds Of Honor, click here.

IMG_8388-M.jpg

IMG_8390-M.jpg

IMG_8384-M.jpg

IMG_8385-M.jpg

IMG_8387-M.jpg

Sleeve
IMG_8386-M.jpg

Cuff
IMG_8392-M.jpg

Back
IMG_8391-M.jpg

I know we got requests for this one for weeks, so we are excited to be able to put them in the store again.

These are awesome, all yous buying one will be pleased! I will sit out since there are no smalls (I understand the reasons why, not trying to complain :alien:), but these are awesome pieces of gear for sure.

And a black one is on the way. Thanks!

I really shouldn't order another but I love my black one and should add the gray.

I love these and wear mine all the time. Glad a few more folks will have the opportunity to get one.

And a gray one in large is on its way! Love the black one as it is!\

Thanks!

So glad these went back in stock. Missed the first one while floating in the Atlantic. Didn't miss this one!

jump on these while you can. i have one of each so no need for me to take away from anyone else. these are some of my favorite 1/4 zips

I still have an XL unopend from the last run. I need the LG in gray and sold out already FML...

Since I have one of each color I am staying out of this so others can have the pleasure to get these awesome pullovers.

Love mine!

So cool to see them back, I love the black one, wear it a ton!

I bought one of each the first time around, and LOVE them. Glad to see a limited number back so hopefully some more THPers can snag one.

Awesome - Order submitted. Missed out last time. These look sweet.

I still have an XL unopend from the last run. I need the LG in gray and sold out already FML...
Same with me, Troy. Grabbed a large in black, but would love to add the gray.

Man I was really bummed I didn't get this in grey the first time around. I have one on the way.

Missed them the first time around. Thank you for bringing these back even if it's extremely limited. Bummed that I missed the XL black, but the XL grey will be perfect paired with slacks for winter golf.

This is awesome!! here's to hoping there is at least one left in my size tomorrow when i get my check!

THP PUMA Golf 1/4 Zip Jackets BACK ON SALE!

Any chance you will ever get these in 3X for your portly pals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black one in route!

Any chance you will ever get these in 3X for your portly pals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at this time. We only did this in a very limited amount the first time and had a few extras that we listed today. Like most of our items, when they are gone they are gone. Never know what the future holds.

Missed these the first time around, but not this time. Order is in. Now, if USPS can just get this here.

I love my grey and black, grab these up they are sweet

How do I get the Albatross discount? Is there a code for it?

Back