Checking in from the PNW

YetiLooper

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, thanks for offering such a great site for chatting up some golf. Looking forward to being part of this community!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Hello from Tigard! (neighboring cities, for other THPers)

Welcome to THP. Darthweasel from Beaverton recently joined also. He plays a good bit at King City. We've got a few other sometimes quiet Portland area THPers, too.

Where do you like to play?

Hello and welcome to THP!

Welcome Yeti. Nice to see another Oregonian on here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Hello from Tigard! (neighboring cities, for other THPers)

Welcome to THP. Darthweasel from Beaverton recently joined also. He plays a good bit at King City. We've got a few other sometimes quiet Portland area THPers, too.

Where do you like to play?
I like to play about anywhere. Played Summerfield a couple weeks ago, Red Tail yesterday (Not a huge fan of the service there). Chehalem Glen is fun too. Probably have played Stone Creek the most the last few years. I used to work at Langdon Farms so it's always a favorite when I feel like dropping some $$$.

Welcome!

I like to play about anywhere. Played Summerfield a couple weeks ago, Red Tail yesterday (Not a huge fan of the service there). Chehalem Glen is fun too. Probably have played Stone Creek the most the last few years. I used to work at Langdon Farms so it's always a favorite when I feel like dropping some $$$.
I don't get out to Chehalem or Stone Creek that much but RedTail and Summerfield are in my wheelhouse. Give me a holler sometime if you'd like to get out and play. Hell, who knows, maybe we could even get Sabig and darthweasel to join us and make a rare Portland THP foursome.

Welcome to THP Yeti! Love seeing more PNW folks in here :D

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

I don't get out to Chehalem or Stone Creek that much but RedTail and Summerfield are in my wheelhouse. Give me a holler sometime if you'd like to get out and play. Hell, who knows, maybe we could even get Sabig and darthweasel to join us and make a rare Portland THP foursome.
Always looking for peeps to get out an play with. Had a grueling round yesterday with a family friend who has been hounding me to play... He shot like 75 on the front 9! I lost focus early.

Welcome to THP, good to have more PNW people join.

Hey Yeti - look in the upper right hand corner of the screen under "Notifications" - you've got an incoming PM.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back