What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played with heavy hearts today, one of our golf buddies was just put on Hospice exactly one month after his last round of golf, it doesn't look like he has much time left. He is a good man and good friend--I wish we could have one more round. The golf was my first round since June 4 except for a nine hole MGA thing Thursday. Actually struck the ball well but putting and short game were way off. 82 (42,40)

Thoughts with you Don. That's tough.

Shot 86 on Pete Dye course in MD

79 +7
+8 through 11 and then shot -1 the rest of the way.

Putter and driver were on fire, but couldn't keep my irons from going right. It wasn't until the end of the round that I realized my shoulders were misaligned and all of a sudden I started striping my irons. 3 birdies over a 4 hole stretch, including a chip in.

79 +7

Putter and driver were on fire, but couldn't keep my irons from going right. It wasn't until the end of the round that I realized my shoulders were misaligned and all of a sudden I started striping my irons. 3 birdies over a 4 hole stretch, including a chip in.

Nice man - congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79 +7

Congrats

Just a matter of time before I shoot even on 18. I feel it

Sweet dude. I'm going the complete opposite direction haha

Drove the ball great but the putting success I've been having was nowhere to be found.

After a clean bill of health after yesterday's colonoscopy, I shot the low round of the year so far.
16 pars, 1 bogey and 1 birdie for an even par 72.

I shot a ho-hum 86 and am pretty happy about it. Why?
Because I had 5 penalties and 3 3-jacks. And I still walked out with a 41-45.
I had two birdies on the front. Oddly, they sandwiched around a freaking hole that I had 2 of the penalties on (I forgot how to swing for about 8 minutes). Good bounce-back I guess.
Oh, and one of the birdies should have been an Eagle. I hit the pin from 87 (60 PM Grind) and the ball was resting just right on the edge, like hanging over the edge and should have gone in.

Played nine with Kim this afternoon, shot 40.

Tommy

44/44 88 back in my normal zone of 92-88 after a couple of better rounds. Not unhappy.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shot a disappointing 96 ... was bogey golf until hole 13 ... lapsed back into my old swing ... for a couple of holes ... good news is I managed 13 holes with moving everything forward instead of backwards ...

I'll take 79 with some mental lapses :act-up:

Haha had a blast out there with you today as usual. Give em hell in Myrtle, your game is looking really solid IMO. Team Heritage/441 has a great asset.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

When I reflect on some of the mistakes all I can do is shake my head and duck in shame. So dumb ha-ha.

We played with heavy hearts today, one of our golf buddies was just put on Hospice exactly one month after his last round of golf, it doesn't look like he has much time left. He is a good man and good friend--I wish we could have one more round. The golf was my first round since June 4 except for a nine hole MGA thing Thursday. Actually struck the ball well but putting and short game were way off. 82 (42,40)

So sorry to read this buddy. We had my uncle's funeral today, he had found out in April that he had cancer. I was asked to read some scripture and to say a few words at the service. You need to get by to see him, he will appreciate it.

Last edited:
When I reflect on some of the mistakes all I can do is shake my head and duck in shame. So dumb ha-ha.
Join the club! :banghead:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A horrid 92, and that's all I have to say about that. :banghead:

JM

94 on my home course this morning. Absolute, unprecedented suckage the entire day. Couldn't get off the tee consistently, duffing and pushing iron shots. Couldn't buy a putt. All my "good" shots (I had a few memorable ones) seemed to be recovery shots.

Still enjoyed the outing with the guys.

41/39 at farmlinks in sylacauga, al from the whitetails (around 6,600). 11 fir, 11 gir (mostly the same, but not all), 37 putts with 3 3-putts. I HATE bentgrass greens. I had one birdie, and I missed an easy 6-footer on 18 to break 80.

I think that's the perfect place for an event. excellent chalets, onsite chef, and all very reasonable from what I understand. about an hour from the Birmingham airport. perfect southern charm. also skeet shooting and some other activities for non-golf challenges.

Sot a 61/45 for a 106 today. The front 9 was absolutely horrid. Back was better but I couldn't get off the tee all day. Really cost me throughout.

Yesterday shot 77. Today an 85. Played a nice quick round yesterday, but today was paired up with a trio of people who were terrible, but fast so it didn't bug me. However, I don't think I had one shot off the greens where they weren't talking or driving around in their carts. Just couldn't focus. Ah well. Good thing is I can wipe it from my memory quickly.

45-41--86. Hit some great drives on the back but this course is just brutal

I shot my best 9 of my LIFE! Shot a 42 at Maple leaf in Kawkawlin MI, really pumped about this! Now to try to do it again!

I shot my best 9 of my LIFE! Shot a 42 at Maple leaf in Kawkawlin MI, really pumped about this! Now to try to do it again!

Congrats on the PB musicmaster6921!

Shot a 92 at Sewailo. Fun track. Should have done better on a handful of holes, but definitely had some great shots, and better company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back