2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

When does Tiger have to move down to the Web.com tour?

That would be a tee shot where I expect a stinger off the tee & not a driver

Has anybody played Chambers AND a true links (Bandon, somewhere in the UK)? Is this ball wobble-tude issue overstated, or is it a real issue and this is way worse than a real links course?
I have. I would say it is a real issue. In my experience, real links courses have greens that roll very true regardless of what they look like.

New flash, he is not late on that swing. He is not releasing for fear of the hook. Huge difference

I think the course is great. Real golf.

New flash, he is not late on that swing. He is not releasing for fear of the hook. Huge difference

so embracing the fade then

At this rate, GC AM palmer bracket might be better. Those guys have fun

Realize that you were likely joking, but anyone that wins 20 tournaments on the PGA Tour has a lifetime membership on that tour. So no matter how bad he gets, he'll always have spots in PGA Tour events. Like blugold said, he has a 10 year exemption into the US Open off of his win in 2008. It would be interesting to see him having to go through sectional qualifying at some point.

so embracing the fade then
He cant, when he aims left he releases it. He has no go to shot at this moment. I like the path he is one, just release the damn club. Live by ut and die by it. He will never get ride of the two way until he except the miss

What does it cost to play a round at this place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realize that you were likely joking, but anyone that wins 20 tournaments on the PGA Tour has a lifetime membership on that tour. So no matter how bad he gets, he'll always have spots in PGA Tour events. Like blugold said, he has a 10 year exemption into the US Open off of his win in 2008. It would be interesting to see him having to go through sectional qualifying at some point.

I cant picture that

I have. I would say it is a real issue. In my experience, real links courses have greens that roll very true regardless of what they look like.

It's a shame, really. The course's contours and tee to green are absolutely brilliant (as we both know having played it), but their agronomy is stealing the thunder. I don't remember Plinko-ing when I played it last March, but I do remember some of it from August '13. Almost like drying it out makes it worse.

What a course .. What a course . Sirius radio on drive home doesn't do this justice

I bet I would break par here

Ricky. What a shot.

Rickie...you savage! What a shot.

Hey Richard! Nice shot.

That is good to know. I'm glad you won't have to use the John Daly exemption card into every tournament he wants to play in now.

They must have read this forum about the greens, there saying there smoother than they look

What does it cost to play a round at this place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost $300 in the summer at prime time. Highway robbery...and I like the course.

Ricky acting like he played this place before amazing use of the slope there

Back