Bridgestone Extra Soft Golf Ball

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
Hmm. Me like soft balls. Nice find

Interesting. Fan of the xFIXx.

It's odd though that the ball doesn't appear on the Bridgestone Golf site. Yet I read an online review that they came out in March 2015.

Last edited:
Might be a UK release.

Checking now. Its not a Bridgestone Release. My gut says Golfsmith/Big Box exclusive.

I was wondering why Bridgestone doesn't have one of these yet.

Checking now. Its not a Bridgestone Release. My gut says Golfsmith/Big Box exclusive.

Interesting. Let us know a comp if you can. Thinking maybe e6 or Lady type? $ is good, soft is good. Might give it a go if it's something entirely different. Have been playing with my RX's the past three rounds and so love this ball.

JM

If you want a really soft Bridgestone, I'd highly recommend the Lady. Can't be beat for what, like $19.99 a box? Performance is great and it's real soft sound/feel off everything.

Here ya go.

The Extra Soft is a 2pc surlyn golf ball with a compression rating of 60. It is engineered for the recreational golfer seeking distance. It also features our patented 330 dimple design and gradational core. At this time, the Extra Soft is a limited run offer for Golfsmith only in the U.S..

Back