The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I don't see what the options are. Currently on the roster we don't have someone who can fill that role. Myers held that line together.

There are a handful of UFA's that I'm not sure what they would command $$ wise.

The only two that are upgrades are Stefen Wisniewski and Rodney Hudson. They will command more than Myers IMO.

Other FA's are Samson Satele (LOL) and I believe De La Puente is a FA this year.

I guess I don't see what the options are. Currently on the roster we don't have someone who can fill that role. Myers held that line together.

The only two that are upgrades are Stefen Wisniewski and Rodney Hudson. They will command more than Myers IMO.

Other FA's are Samson Satele (LOL) and I believe De La Puente is a FA this year.

Little something called the draft is coming up.

Ben jones was a 4th rounder in 2012 as a center, but spent last season at left guard.

He probably slides in & Xavier Su'a-Filo moves into LG

Really big number for that Center and there are a lot of young options.

Please see the string...

Please see the string...

I understand... he made mention of the UFA's and I figured I would offer up some of them for him.

Also, "alot of young options" can certainly reference Wies and Hudson.

I am not huge on this trade. Dont get me wrong Mccoy is a great player and a huge name. However his cap hit at RB is not what I would call team friendly. It is a heavy RB draft and a good Free agent class. Not a trade buffalo needed to make. Kiko showed great promise however did show many flaws in the run game as well. I dont mind the bills trading him but would have liked to see a OL instead of a RB.
We did also add Incognito who should be a big upgrade for us on the OL. I cant say our moves are perfect or done but I LOVE seeing us doing something and trying to make changes.

Hahahahahaha.... That's awesome!!

We did also add Incognito who should be a big upgrade for us on the OL. I cant say our moves are perfect or done but I LOVE seeing us doing something and trying to make changes.

I dont know if you can say he is an upgrade with a year out of football and his age. He is really just another ?. Could be a huge signing or could mean nothing.

Bills traded for Matt Cassell today for 2 undisclosed picks

Bills traded for Matt Cassell today for 2 undisclosed picks

Bad news for Hoyer. Now I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Houston

Send him to the Bucs.

He would frustrate most Mike Evans fans. Hoyer may have the leagues worst deep ball and you would have to welcome in the dink and dunk pass game.

He would frustrate most Mike Evans fans. Hoyer may have the leagues worst deep ball and you would have to welcome in the dink and dunk pass game.

Yeah, would hate for the Bucs to have a terrible QB behind center. Is Josh Freeman still around?

Yeah, would hate for the Bucs to have a terrible QB behind center. Is Josh Freeman still around?

Not saying Hoyer is terrible. Just don't like his inability to throw the deep ball. And that, along with losing his center and run game, was most of the reason teams caught on to him and he has such a poor stretch at the end of the year. I love almost everything about Hoyer. He's the typical first to show up last to leave, game managing, smart, quick release team player you want. Just doesn't have much as far as arm strength. When surrounded by talent he is enough to get you wins. But no way should this guy be asked to win games on his own

Patriots are going to cut Vince Wilfork, saving $8 million on next year's cap. Wilfork sounds like he still wants to play:

Patriots are going to cut Vince Wilfork, saving $8 million on next year's cap. Wilfork sounds like he still wants to play:

Dolphins...calling the Dolphins....you better try and get him.. KTHANX!

Not saying Hoyer is terrible. Just don't like his inability to throw the deep ball. And that, along with losing his center and run game, was most of the reason teams caught on to him and he has such a poor stretch at the end of the year. I love almost everything about Hoyer. He's the typical first to show up last to leave, game managing, smart, quick release team player you want. Just doesn't have much as far as arm strength. When surrounded by talent he is enough to get you wins. But no way should this guy be asked to win games on his own

Glennon, you meant Glennon right?

It sounds like him, minus the quick release. I think Glennon is supposed to have a strong arm, but his deap ball still stinks.

Glennon, you meant Glennon right?

It sounds like him, minus the quick release. I think Glennon is supposed to have a strong arm, but his deap ball still stinks.
...and we will never find out.

Hmm, Jaws does not like Winston early in the draft at all. Said there are some huge mechanical flaws, will be interesting to see his exact reports (whereas McShay says hes rated as high as Luck was when he went into draft)

Hmm, Jaws does nto like Winston early in teh draft at all. Said there are some huge mechanical flaws, will be interesting to see his exact reports (whereas McShay says hes rated as high as Luck was when he went into draft)
Read that yesterday, some mechanical flaws apparently, add that with his mental flaws and he sounds like a doosey.

Thus begins the Suh to the Patriots talk

Thus begins the Suh to the Patriots talk

Patriots need to figure out how to resign Revis before they can think about signing anyone else. They have very little cap space compared to most other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back