THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Glad I called when I did. Apparently I just booked the last room in the THP block at the Hyatt Lexington.

Glad I called when I did. Apparently I just booked the last room in the THP block at the Hyatt Lexington.
Well dang that was fast.

The hotel will contact me if any others open up

I didn't have any trouble booking a room at the Ramada beside the Old Silo. $74.00

Hey I might want to play another round if it goes off after we finish up the 10am round?

Looking forward to see you again Barry, I wish I took more time to get to know you in OC
Same here Martin. Will be good to see you and Aaron again.

Hey I might want to play another round if it goes off after we finish up the 10am round?
You would miss meet and greet and probably run out of daylight in april

I need some new material.....but you already knew that.
You kidding me? They were great! In a cheesy kinda way.

In all seriousness , you had me laughing that morning and it was a great start to that whole day.

I didn't have any trouble booking a room at the Ramada beside the Old Silo. $74.00

This is where the Knoxville crew will be as well. Best part is Cracker Barrel next door!

This is where the Knoxville crew will be as well. Best part is Cracker Barrel next door!

It's not a road trip without Cracker Barrel!

Looks like I'll be joining you guys. I'm going to book a 2 double bed room in case someone needs a place to stay.

I am for sure. And I know it's gonna be a good time with you around

True story. Last night I was at my bowling league. I'm about to bowl when Winchell says "hey Phil, CJ is calling". CJ went on to congratulate me for being lucky enough to get into two events with him lol what a clown

True story. Last night I was at my bowling league. I'm about to bowl when Winchell says "hey Phil, CJ is calling". CJ went on to congratulate me for being lucky enough to get into two events with him lol what a clown
All I got to say Is you better not fall asleep early again or we will go door to door looking for you!

Phil.... Philly?.....PhillyV.....

Does the Hyatt allow hallway putting?

On a serious note, I played this course last Febuary, I can't wait to see it all greened up!
Fun course.

You would miss meet and greet and probably run out of daylight in april

Good point Mike, I'll be happy with the one round. When will we know who gets paired with who?

Mike if there is enough interest for the 10am (ish) time slot Friday feel free to break up the Knoxville crew so everyone can mingle

I can't wait for this event, hope the boss will grant me a the days off!

Aaron, when did you want to get there for the Friday round?

Mike if there is enough interest for the 10am (ish) time slot Friday feel free to break up the Knoxville crew so everyone can mingle

Will do

Back