PopTart Flavors Ranked

This guy likes fruit way too much. Smores should be top 3 on every pop tart ranked list or else I don't trust it.

S'mores is #1 for me. Nothing better for a quick snack then a s'mores poptart.

I think the 'testers' taste-buds must be messed up from a cold or something.....

Hot Fudge Sundae and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are tasty and should be much higher.

and S'mores along with blueberry are easily top 3 in my book.

Im addicted to the brown sugar frosted and those were poorly ranked. I'll crush the Cherry frosted all day too tho, a classic.

Brown sugar is my absolute favorite. Pretty much lived on them in college lol

Brown Sugar Cinnamon at 25??? C'mon!

The s'mores one is only good when it is hot, in my opinion. Shouldn't be in the top 10.

Shocking, how low ranked Brown Sugar Cinnamon is. Loved them as a kid!

The fact that brown sugar and cinnamon is so low on this list makes it erroneous on all counts.

QFT

Is the list upside down?

I'd move strawberry from 6 to 1, but overall I can't complain about any flavor on the entire list, now I want a pop tart for bfast tomorrow!

This is the best pop tart ever:
c4dd2accccbaf4b85e91255c8a25a213.jpg

After that frosted strawberry, chocolate chip and cookies and cream in no particular order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosted Strawberry is clearly #1 with all others being lapped in my book. I don't see why anyone would eat a pop tart without frosting... why do they even make them?

Frosted Blueberry for me! Although I have been know to pound down some Frosted Strawberry as well.

Frosted brown sugar and cinnamon, and only frosted brown sugar and cinnamon!

Of the list, Wild Cherry is certainly the best. However, if you can get your hands on Grape Pop Tarts :homerdrool: They appear randomly on shelves, only in some parts of the country. I grew up not knowing they existed, but my wife (from a small southern Ohio town) turned me onto them, and now when we travel, we search grocery stores for Grape.

I've never seen or tried grape... funny, my wife is also from a small town in southern Ohio... which one is yours from?

Cinnamon

There was only one flavor of PopTart worth mentioning: Grape.

However, since it's no longer sold, Blueberry is somewhat-acceptable substitute.

I've never seen or tried grape... funny, my wife is also from a small town in southern Ohio... which one is yours from?

She's from Marietta..which is probably the biggest small town down there. Yours?

Smores is my favorite

Love me the Strawberry flavour, its been a minute since I last had these. Maybe I will pick some up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only had 1 pop tart ever. I will trust the list

That list was made by someone with no taste buds. S'mores should be wayyyyyyy better on the list and like others have said putting anything unfrosted on it makes it bogus.

my personal top 3:

Frosted Strawberry
Frosted Brown-Sugar Cinnamon
S'mores

I quit reading after I saw the tester ranked brown sugar at the bottom of the list.

edit: Plus, if you've never toasted them and then put butter on them then you're missing out.

edit #2: I agree... NO FROSTING= NO EAT.

She's from Marietta..which is probably the biggest small town down there. Yours?

She's from Wellston... very small town off of 32 in Jackson County

Nope, #1-Strawberry; #2-Blueberry; #3-Cherry. Frosted and unfrosted. The other ones I don't like or buy.

If you get the unfrosted, you must smother it in butter.

Blasphemy. Hot Fudge Sundae should be number 1 not 24. And Smores should be number 2.

Okay this guy is on drugs.....Brown Sugar Cinnamon is a top 5!! It's great hot or cold!!

I love Blueberry and Strawberry.....haven't seen these new crazy flavors he is talking about but I need to try them.

I am always on the go and Pop Tarts are still my "breakfast in the truck" at least once or twice a week

And unfrosted pop tarts are the devil!

Back