New THP Towels In Stock Now

Nice! One of each, please!!
Ordered!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if only I knew which color would match my #THPLegacy bag best.

Got a green one!

I have been trying to pay for my order on my phone, the information will not transmit to paypal. I hope they are still available when I get home.
Were you able to complete your order? If not, I can do it for you.

Okay, after four attempts without success, I logged out of Internet Explorer and pulled up Chrome, went back to the store and ordered my towel successfully without a hitch. If anyone is having difficulty, it could be your browser. It was in my case.

Same issue on IE 11, went to firefox and it worked.

Were you able to complete your order? If not, I can do it for you.

Thanks for the offer, I also received a PM from ForeOnFour offering to help me out. I ordered one of each just as soon as I got home from Macon. I did have to use Chrome instead of IE to get the order to go through though. Excited to have my order in and much appreciative of 2 fine THPers offering to come through for me on this.

Can't wait to see my green towel!

Got a blue one, thanks!

Crazy afternoon at work and didn't see the thread until now. Ordered a green but appears the blue is out of stock. Had it in cart but someone snagged while it took me 5 minutes to fine my password. Should know better to be quicker. :)

I just missed out on the blue but got a green one!

I got my lovely wife to order me a blue one while i was at work. They look great and i have found them to be the best towels ive used for cleaning the club after a shot.

Order placed. Unfortunately I missed out on the Navy towel!!!

I thought about ordering extra today but decided to not order any more and give other THPers a shot at these awesome looking towels. I love the white and original green ones that I have, best towels I have ever owned. Better hurry and snag up these last few.

I can't belive I missed these last night.....and being at work I can't place an order so will have to hope there are still some left tonight when I get home

UPDATE:

The blue towels are officially sold out. We have 6 Green towels left and then these are all gone.

I will get everything packaged up today/this weekend and have them ship out on Monday.

I'm glad you guys aren't stuck with inventory. Thank you in advance for the packaging & quick shipping.

Ordered a green one, perfect timing as my towel has gone missing

UPDATE:

The blue towels are officially sold out. We have 6 Green towels left and then these are all gone.

I will get everything packaged up today/this weekend and have them ship out on Monday.
GG...would it be possible to have it brought on the van to KC if I order this mornimg. I'm leaving Wednesday so I'm sure it wouldn't arrive before then.

2 blue ordered last night, thanks

As others have said... this is the best towel that I have ever used.

I might try drying off with it!!!

GG...would it be possible to have it brought on the van to KC if I order this mornimg. I'm leaving Wednesday so I'm sure it wouldn't arrive before then.

No sir. I will be flying to this Invitational.

No sir. I will be flying to this Invitational.
Well maybe you'll need the towel on the plane to swat away the smell from the bare feet of the guy sitting next to you eating fish

No worries. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I can't belive I missed these last night.....and being at work I can't place an order so will have to hope there are still some left tonight when I get home

Phew.....just remembered about this and got my order in :D

Been busy this week, but just ordered a green towel from the middle of the 10th fairway.

#score

Really excited about these. Wish I could find my old green one. I love when people ask me about THP.

Back