NHL 2014-2015 Season

I don't mind Campbell in Columbus. He seems like a pretty sturdy depth forward.

Just waiting on Columbus to make the needed defensive move and I'll be all kinds of jacked to get this coming season going.

Caps and Justin Williams 2 year deal just got done

Jackman to the Preds that's a good signing Wade.

Yep, agreed. He's a less-worn-out version of Volchenkov and should be an excellent partner for Jones. Good fit for a good value.

And with any luck, he won't have Volchenkov's penchant for taking out Rinne.

Not sure Cody Hodgson was what you had in mind. At least you didn't have to give up anything for him.

Heh, no, certainly not. I suspect we'll move Jarnkrok to wing and Hodgson will center the 3rd line.

I don't mind Campbell in Columbus. He seems like a pretty sturdy depth forward.

Just waiting on Columbus to make the needed defensive move and I'll be all kinds of jacked to get this coming season going.

Soupy will be a great glue guy on your 4th line. He'll lose a lot of fights, but he won't back down from anyone and is a shot blocking machine. He was well loved here with the Bruins, but it was time to let him move on given how bad our entire 4th line was last year.

Yep, agreed. He's a less-worn-out version of Volchenkov and should be an excellent partner for Jones. Good fit for a good value.

And with any luck, he won't have Volchenkov's penchant for taking out Rinne.

I thought Jackman's contract was one of the best ones yesterday. Low money for such a steady defenseman.

Sure would love the Ducks to make some sort of move for a scoring left winger. There has been a lot of lateral movements and certainly no real improvement to the team.

Nice move Crest. I think you guys will like Oshi

They are looking very solid and their defense is something the Oilers are envious of.
Giordano Brody
Hamilton Russel
Weidman Smid

Not when we added Andrej Sekera. On the downside Smid was another Lowe and Co blunder. With the right coach and role the guy can be a beast. I remember a couple years ago when he found out he could fight, after the first couple scraps there were not many takers.

I think the battle of Alberta may be back on....

Caps signed a defensemen Taylor Chorney to a one year deal. I have no clue who this dude is

Came through the Oilers defense meat grinder at the wrong moment. Was supposed to be the next big thing but never had a chance to develop.

How is Crest not blowing up this thread today? Crazy good moves by the Caps.

Vacation with the in laws and minimal phone time or I would have been all over this yesterday you know that

Talk about misplaced priorities. Hahaha. Enjoy the in laws.

Thanks man. The Avs picked up someone Tuesday right? Bausheman sp

Yeah I like the pick up and the trade we did with moose. Now if only Iginla would retire or request a trade I would be happy.

Yeah I like the pick up and the trade we did with moose. Now if only Iginla would retire or request a trade I would be happy.
Yeah sometime really tough for guys to know when to hang up the skates. I wonder if he is trying to play for every team haha

Yeah sometime really tough for guys to know when to hang up the skates. I wonder if he is trying to play for every team haha

I think Mike Sillinger and Paul Coffey have the records on that one. He has a long way to go. He would look good in a Caps jersey. Hahaha. No seriously do you want him, he's tours for a pail'o pucks

I think Mike Sillinger and Paul Coffey have the records on that one. He has a long way to go. He would look good in a Caps jersey. Hahaha. No seriously do you want him, he's tours for a pail'o pucks
Haha no thanks 8 years ago I would have said absolutely.

Joel Ward to the Sharks on a 3 year deal. Sucks to see him go but with all the moves the Caps made it is not a surprise.

Joel Ward to the Sharks on a 3 year deal. Sucks to see him go but with all the moves the Caps made it is not a surprise.

Love that guy, great pick up for the Sharks.

Love that guy, great pick up for the Sharks.
Yeah I am definitely going to miss that guy. If you never heard his story to the NHL it is a great one.

Yeah I am definitely going to miss that guy. If you never heard his story to the NHL it is a great one.

Agreed, though I'm not surprised he had a short shelf life with Trotz back at the helm.

Agreed, though I'm not surprised he had a short shelf life with Trotz back at the helm.
Yeah, I was listening to the radio and he wanted a 4 year deal. I get it make your money while you can but that just didn't make sense for the Caps. This gives them a chance to throw Wilson in the fire and play that role that Ward played since he got to DC. We shall see how that goes

Anyone else find it strange that Lack is putting a picture of Luongo on his new mask?

Back