bushnell neo xs question

lsf_21

Reaction score
Handicap
So I am looking at getting my first gps watch and I have decided to go with the bushnell neo xs based on features, style, and price(which I could be talked out of if somebody else has a better suggestion).

But I have a question about the cosmetics. I love the white model with the silver ring but I also like the look of the black face on the black model. Is there a setting that can be changed on the white model to get the black face or is that just on the all black model? Here are pictures of the two.

I don't think there would be, but I have the black model, so maybe? The only setting options on mine are time, odometer, language, sound, gps status, and about (which just lists the website)

No there is no way to change the background/data colors

I didnt think so. Thanks for the quick responses.

I don't think there would be, but I have the black model, so maybe? The only setting options on mine are time, odometer, language, sound, gps status, and about (which just lists the website)

Do you like the black screen? Easier to read in the sun? Any advantage over aesthetics?

I have the white watch and I have zero issues except for my polarized glasses occasionally but they effect even my phone at times

I have the black watch and the numbers are not as bright as the picture. I hope Bushnell fixes it in the next model. Asides from that, it's a solid watch for the price.

bushnell neo xs question

I love my watch in white. Wouldn't trade it for another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a white one, it's real dirty, I wish I got the black.

bushnell neo xs question

I got the black one for Christmas and wear it as an everyday watch. I haven't had an opportunity to use it golfing yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the black model with white digits and it was really hard to see in dim light. I sold it and bought the white with black digits and the visibility is good inside and out. I have had it for almost a year and it works great, would be lost without it on the course.

I had the black model with white digits and it was really hard to see in dim light. I sold it and bought the white with black digits and the visibility is good inside and out. I have had it for almost a year and it works great, would be lost without it on the course.
I only use mine (black version) golfing and it's very easy to read in bright sunlight. I concur with some others though. I think the black one wouldn't be the greatest 'everywhere' watch as the numbers are dim in low light.

This watch or one similar is definitely on my radar. I have an app on my phone however it drains my battery much too quick. Does the battery on this model last a decent amount of time? I'm going to go with the white model if/when I find one at a price range I am comfortable with.

This watch or one similar is definitely on my radar. I have an app on my phone however it drains my battery much too quick. Does the battery on this model last a decent amount of time? I'm going to go with the white model if/when I find one at a price range I am comfortable with.

I have the last version Gray. It lasts two rounds easy and sometimes a full three.

I get 3 rounds or so with the XS, they did improve it there.

On the face convo, I'm not a fan of the black, it looks cool as heck in the pic's, but on the course I'm not a fan as it was harder to read for me.

I've gotten 3 rounds out of mine a couple times before when I forgot to recharge it. My rounds are usually of the 2:45-3hour variety though, but I had a battery bar left after the 3rd round on each occasion. My guess is this watch will handle two 4:30 rounds easily.

I have the last version Gray. It lasts two rounds easy and sometimes a full three.

Cool. This blows the phone app slap out of the water.

I get 3 rounds or so with the XS, they did improve it there.

On the face convo, I'm not a fan of the black, it looks cool as heck in the pic's, but on the course I'm not a fan as it was harder to read for me.

I would definitely be looking for a model where I could see it well during not only sunny days, but cloudy and late afternoon play.

Thanks guys :thumb:

bushnell neo xs question

Looking forward to having one of these

Last edited:
Back