Hot Springs - Village or elsewhere?

denverd1

Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty basic question, haven't been up there yet. 2 courses in village, finding lots of other junk on web also. Will play at least once so I want the course to be a top notch. Other interests (wife's) are shopping, dining and relaxing.

accommodation recommendations would be awesome :clapp:

TIA guys, hit em straight

Pretty basic question, haven't been up there yet. 2 courses in village, finding lots of other junk on web also. Will play at least once so I want the course to be a top notch. Other interests (wife's) are shopping, dining and relaxing.

accommodation recommendations would be awesome :clapp:

TIA guys, hit em straight

Last I knew there was more like 7 courses in the Village. They are Balboa, Magellan, De Soto, Ponce de Leon, Coronado, Cortez and Diamante. I've played all but Diamante. There are a few more smaller courses around there too, but those are the main ones.

Last I knew, Diamante was the best course in the Village to play, but it's been a LONG time since I've played any of those courses though, so things could have changed.

As for shopping and relaxing, you'll need to drive down to Hot Springs for that. It's a decently fun town.

Damn you're right. I looked at a website that only had those 2. Thanks AgentJ! I'll check it out

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

It's not in the Village. But if you're gonna be in Hot Springs I recommend the Arlington Course. You can stay there as well. The Arlington was where Al Capone stayed back in the day. You can even reserve his old suite. Pretty cool.

Damn you're right. I looked at a website that only had those 2. Thanks AgentJ! I'll check it out

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

I have a golf membership for the village.

9 great courses. Diamante is a private course and its harder to get to play that course. The rest of the courses are amazing.

Hot Springs Village does have stay and play deals. Go check this site out. It has all the courses and lots of details about Hot Springs Village as a whole.

http://www.hsvpoa.org/

Go here to look at all the golf courses: http://hsvpoa.org/golf/courses/

Back