Your Best Up and Down?

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 14
Which one sticks out as the ultimate to put in your memory book?

For me, it was at Talking Stick North. My drive went in a bunker about 180 yards out. Hit a rental club hybrid on to the green and about 25 feet above the hole. I was happy with that shot out of the bunker as is, but then made the putt for birdie, which was downhill on a multi tiered green. Put me out there everyday all day for a year and I'm not sure I could to it again.

I have 2 that come to mind, both from the first #King in Orlando.
1) I overshot the green on one of the Par 3's into a shrubbery, had no business chopping at this thing but it came out clean and ended up on the green with a short putt for par.
2) Hooked my 2nd shot WAY left on one of the Par 4's, ended up 50 or so yds left of the green on the side of the next tee box near the tee sign. Full swing with a lob wedge and it landed softly on the green.

Morgan Cup 2012 Myrtle Beach
We are all square on 18 at Caledonia after our opponents make 2 long putts on back to back holes to push us to 18. P4B hits a great drive and its my turn to hit the approach shot...Needless to say...We were gellen like a felon. And no, those 2 balls showing in the still of the video below are not mine...

2013 Morgan Cup. Number 17 at true blue. On top of hill beside the green and the greens were quick.

I flopped one that landed and rolled out to gimme range to take the match all square to 18. It was absolutely awesome. I still need to carve up that youtube to get the highlight video from thp.

Most memorable where from my PB 73 last summer. Several occasions left me scrambling to save par and each time the putt dropped. Bunker, fairway or rough didn't mean a thing that day. I can still replay most of the round in my mind.

Work scramble league. We were about 205 out of a par 5, I hit my 7 wood up close. Turned out to be pin high in the bunker. I hit my sand wedge to about 2' away from the pin and I made the putt for a badly needed bird.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Holing out from 130 yds for birdie in alt shot during a work golf trip to MB

Par 3. Shank off the gazebo, off the cart, over the crick 30 yards dead left of the tee box. 7 iron to about 40ft from the pin just off the green. Casual 40 footer for par.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few weeks ago on the par 5 13th hole at a local course. Hit a huge drive down the left side of the fairway to 180. Topped my second shot into the bushes and took a drop from the same spot. Hit 6 iron to 4 feet right of the hole and made the easy par putt.

Up and down from 118 yards for birdie to win my club's member/member tournament on the first playoff hole. Hit the approach to 12' then center cupped the putt. An amazing feeling to pull that off right there.

Back