What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A XR Pro 6i with KBS Tour V X-flex. Lamkin Crossline 60R +3 wraps.

To replace the one I lost!

It was time and found a good deal. Pulled the trigger on a pair of Lunar Control 3's. Also picked up the St. Bernard dog headcover. I needed a driver head cover with some character. And no I didn't buy it because Rory rocks it, I bought it because it sort of looks like my Shepard/Rotty/Lab mix. I could not for the life of me find a pitbull driver headcover that I liked.

It was time and found a good deal. Pulled the trigger on a pair of Lunar Control 3's. Also picked up the St. Bernard dog headcover. I needed a driver head cover with some character. And no I didn't buy it because Rory rocks it, I bought it because it sort of looks like my Shepard/Rotty/Lab mix. I could not for the life of me find a pitbull driver headcover that I liked.
It's okay to be a Nike Rory homer hehe.

Where'd you find a good deal for LC3s? I'm due for a new pair too.

Maxfli U/Series 5.0 cart bag. Never carry anymore. Mainly walk with a cart so needed to ditch the stand bag.

600x600__0006s_0013_MX15USRS50CB_Blue_Green_Original.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's okay to be a Nike Rory homer hehe.

Where'd you find a good deal for LC3s? I'm due for a new pair too.
Haha I like Rors don't get me wrong but he isn't my favorite.

Golfsmith has 15% off and free shipping. But depending on your size check ebay first. They had better pricing but no luck in my size for the just white and black pair.

Clicgear Rovic RV1C pushcart with some coupons that expire tomorrow

Purchased last week and only took 3 working days to get here from Perth, Australia. Pair of Callaway Razr golf shoes, ive worn them around the house and they fell comfortable. Going to try them on the course tomorrow.

Pulled the trigger on the sun mountain three 5 with a good discount in good colors for the 4th of July. Also a pair of shorts and Unconscious Scoring, since I saved a bit on the bag.
71d3b99fb9380a15d7a32a9255107bdc.jpg

Tee time for Friday using the golfnow promo code for $5.85 with a cart for 18 holes.

Tee time for Friday using the golfnow promo code for $5.85 with a cart for 18 holes.
That code is incredible. I got a tee time for my wife and I for Friday for $17.

That code is incredible. I got a tee time for my wife and I for Friday for $17.

Yeah my buddy got one too so for the two of us to play 18 with a cart its a little over $10 for a course that is normally around $60 per person with a cart.

Yeah my buddy got one too so for the two of us to play 18 with a cart its a little over $10 for a course that is normally around $60 per person with a cart.

What code are we referring to?

More Bridgestone B330 RX balls for $34.99. I have been buying a dozen every other week to stock up since the price came down I am up to about 8 dozen now. I have always loved the ball but at $45 a dozen they were just to expensive, anyone ideas if the price will stay down? If so maybe I am wasting my time!! If they stay at that price point I won't be buying any other balls.

Bought Kang's Callaway XR 9° today. I'm so freaking happy about this! Me and that club go together like steak and potatoes!

Picked up a TM SLDR mini driver 14* with a stock Speeder 57 shaft in R flex. Hit it a bunch at PGA SS and it goes about 5 yards further than my current driver but straight. Straight is what sold me!

Picked up a TM SLDR mini driver 14* with a stock Speeder 57 shaft in R flex. Hit it a bunch at PGA SS and it goes about 5 yards further than my current driver but straight. Straight is what sold me!

Enjoy it. I'm freakin' loving my Aeroburner Mini. I'm outdriving my playing partners' drivers by up to 20 yards at times. It's amazing what happens when you can actually hit it on the sweet spot consistently instead of spraying it all over the massive driver clubface, lol.

Range tokens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received in the mail from Callaway pre-owned...
76a3dbbbbee642b38cc4482aebacc472.jpg

Adams XTD driver head for a steal off the bay. Been wanting to try one.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Picked up a pair of Sundog polarized sunglasses from Rockbottomgolf.com
61fc067d31f16fc03ee9ea1f7334d0d0.jpg

Picked up a pair of Sundog polarized sunglasses from Rockbottomgolf.com
61fc067d31f16fc03ee9ea1f7334d0d0.jpg

Be interested to see how this work for you . I have tried two different companies polarized lenses and they screwed with me bad on the course .

Driving is a different story. Can't go without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back