Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I've been thinking about moving Julio for a couple of weeks now, and I knew he would have to be the one to go to get a real RB in return. It was really my only move to try and stay relevant, and pretty happy to get Bell in return.

If Pittsburgh pulls their heads out of their tails and Bell starts finding the end zone you will be golden

I've been thinking about moving Julio for a couple of weeks now, and I knew he would have to be the one to go to get a real RB in return. It was really my only move to try and stay relevant, and pretty happy to get Bell in return.

The Browns might be one of the best teams to produce little fantasy value.

The Browns might be one of the best teams to produce little fantasy value.

Tate hasnt been bad in his limited time.

I have a feeling Gordon will be decent

Tate hasnt been bad in his limited time.

I have a feeling Gordon will be decent

Crowell hasn't been horrible. 3 double digit games out of 5.

Sent you an offer for Crowell, if you don't like, counter back

Crowell hasn't been horrible. 3 double digit games out of 5.

Sent you an offer for Crowell, if you don't like, counter back

just saw it hit my phone. Let me take a look when I get back to my desk after lunch.

League 2:

AGGROCRAG Trade Offer sent your way.
Can't do it, seems fair on paper..ish, but I have too much invested in Manning by having Emmanuel Sanders and Welker I'm boom or bust with those guys as a duo or trio

Got it and responded. Hope it made sense

I saw the rejection notification, but didn't see the details. No worries though. Trying to make a trade that seems fair.

Thx for responding

I saw the rejection notification, but didn't see the details. No worries though. Trying to make a trade that seems fair.

Thx for responding

You have guys I definitely want but think both of us would have to give up too much in one spot

Hey league 4!!! Clubber Lang is looking for a RB. Willing to trade any of my receivers for the right return. I would love to see some offers!

Can't do it, seems fair on paper..ish, but I have too much invested in Manning by having Emmanuel Sanders and Welker I'm boom or bust with those guys as a duo or trio

No worries. Thought Forte would change your mind. :angel:

Looking for a RB in league 4 (surprise). I've got WRs, TEs, and Brees.

In league 4 I am opening up my whole team. 2-4 and have to make something happen (Taste the Dwayne Bowe)

Not particularly..

Either of my TEs interesting to you? Heath/Forsett for my TE/WR? Could throw in another fill in each so you're not short a RB on the Bears bye; Heath/Forsett/WR for TE/WR/RB.

In league 4 I am opening up my whole team. 2-4 and have to make something happen (Taste the Dwayne Bowe)

I'd be interested in Bradshaw, but I only have WR and TE for value to send back.

I'd be interested in Bradshaw, but I only have WR and TE for value to send back.

Unfortunately that isn't going to work. Don't have anyone to plug in there since Ball is hurt.

Unfortunately that isn't going to work. Don't have anyone to plug in there since Ball is hurt.

That's what I figured. All I'd have RB wise to send back is Rainey and Blount right now. Ok for a one week fill in, but not really starters.

Either of my TEs interesting to you? Heath/Forsett for my TE/WR? Could throw in another fill in each so you're not short a RB on the Bears bye; Heath/Forsett/WR for TE/WR/RB.

Not particularly. Sorry buddy.

Back