2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

Good luck everyone!!
Looking forward to following along!

It's exciting to see everyone get another shot. Always happy to see the lucky one be chosen. While I hope it's me ;), it's great seeing the reaction and happiness that person has when they see that msg from JB! Good luck all!

Leaving for Jamaica this morning so I guess I will be checking in daily to see who the lucky winner is. Here's to hoping my vacation gets a whole lot better!

Looking forward to the announcement for this spot! Good luck to everyone who entered!

Good luck to everyone who entered.

Hope everything is fine for the person that had to withdraw.
It wouldn't work for me this year but I'm looking forward to following along. Good luck to everyone that entered!

Good luck all. Excited to see the winner.

I will be following this thread closely to see who will be joining us. Good luck everyone.

Looking forward to seeing who is chosen to join our team

I'm still hoping it will be me joining you guys. Just starting to get my swing back, it would be the motivation that I need to really work hard on the game this year.

Can't wait to hear who will be the new lucky victim member of #Team441!

Maybe today is the day, Good luck everyone!

Looking forward to welcoming aboard the newest member of #Team441

All entries have been put into a random generator and a winner will pop up at 8am EST. We will announce shortly.

All entries have been put into a random generator and a winner will pop up at 8am EST. We will announce shortly.

Good luck to all who qualified. This will be very special!

And the winner is...

Lynchburg14

Congrats and prepare to Create Your Legacy.
I belieev this is lynchburg's first ever THP Event although been a member here for close to 5 years.

congrats and welcome aboard

Congrats. What an event to start with.

Congrats!

Congrats

Congrats to Lynchburg14!

Congrats Lynchburg and welcome to the Team!!!!

Congrats. What a first event it will be. Enjoy it.

Congrats sir, have fun!

Back