The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

This would be so awesome. I had been meaning to sign up for the Albatross club and what better way to jump start by having something awesome like this. Not to mention I am a huge fan of Callaway and Folds of Honor. It would be awesome to be a part of team THP.

I'm in the same boat as you. Relatively new here and have it on my list to become a 'tross member. I'm in.

Love Harry's humor. Cant wait to find out more and see what #TheGrandaddy has in store for THPers this year.

So excited that #TheGrandaddy talk has started. Its truly special.

So do I, need some laughs to break up my day. Fun time for sure and I am sure team THP will have a great time losing again!

So do I, need some laughs to break up my day. Fun time for sure and I am sure team THP will have a great time losing again!
Not with Jman at our head! #RedemptionTime has come. Prepare to eat those words!

You must have missed the term "Redemption".

Great time - YES!!!

Losing - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

You must have missed the term "Redemption".

I HEARD it, still have yet to see it happen. Until then, all I am doing is hearing it.

Finley is becoming very Poulter-ish. Once the guy who performed, now the guy who doesn't and lives in the past. I bet he wears a wenis logo on his pants too.

Just 1,000 words...
23c93a07417be2947f00e22559e4bb19.jpg

Isn't that what a picture is worth?

Don't think 1000 would do that view justice

Just 1,000 words...

You birdied this didn't you? ;)

You started it at the center of the green and hit that soft fade of yours to 8 ft and made the putt, right?

Those courses are just jaw dropping gorgeous!

So do I, need some laughs to break up my day. Fun time for sure and I am sure team THP will have a great time finally winning!
FIFY for accuracy.

#Grandaddy is always a great time and the #ZooCrew are outstanding hosts. This year will just be so much sweeter with #TeamRedemption bringing home the belt.

Just 1,000 words...

Seeing this picture stirs the fire to help Jman bring down the #Zoocrew! I was fortunate last year to be able to follow along live, this year I want to be there!!

Pretty epic! With JMan as the Capt. Team THP WILL get Redemption this year!

Just 1,000 words...

I just can't believe some people have that as their everyday life. I've seen photoshopped images that don't look that good.

If you can imagine the hospitality is even better.
Unbelievable hospitality. I've heard the stories:

"Mr. Diamond, can we get you anything?"
"A cup of coffee would be nice"
In just a bit Seth has his coffee.

Amazing place!

Just 1,000 words...

It is abjectly ridiculous how amazing that looks. Cannot WAIT for these contests to start!

The views of the course are just amazing and I would love to be able.to experience them for myself

Beating the #ZooCrew will just be a small distraction from the view :D

I think not Mr. Finley.

Team THP will enjoy getting drunk on the wine made from the fruits of REDEMPTION !

The first two THP teams led the way and blazed a trail for this years team. Results were not as expected, but you better believe that lessons are learned and redemption will be had.

Talk now #ZooCrew because it won't last. December will be here before you know it and the belt is coming home.

Back