What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate KFC for the first time in years last month. So disappointing. I don't know where they're getting their chickens from now, but the pieces were a lot smaller than I remember.

0d4f86bc6f16e040eef5b25d5ffcc6f2.jpg

(2) 2.5 top sirloin roasts and a nice filet of salmon, Brazilian greens and rice

Baked ham, potato salad and lima beans.

Grilled Mahi Mahi

I went to town on a Chipotle chicken bowl. It was fantastic.

How salty was it? The sofritas bowl I just picked up was hella-hella-salty. I had to drown it in yoghurt just to be able to get it down.

And.. I took one bite of salty chicken and that was enough for me. I'll go home and eat a PB&J.

Ham, mashed potatoes, brown sugar glazed carrots and green been casserole

And.. I took one bite of salty chicken and that was enough for me. I'll go home and eat a PB&J.

Sounds like salt is the fast-food theme of the day. :banghead:

Had KFC for dinner. saw Dev did too, I feel your pain.

Yesterday was Easter dinner. Had a smoked ham, yam souffle, brown rice casserole, spinach and cannelloni beans, Hawaiian rolls, cinnamon apple sauce, cranberry sauce, and baked beans. Italian pastries for dessert. It's also lunch today, and probably dinner again tonight.

Took my parents out to eat at a new wood fired pizza place. Had a pizza with sirloin steak, roasted peppers, provolone, garlic and basil. It was amazing and then we had dessert. A wood fired pizza stuffed with Nutella and fresh strawberries and bananas topped with whipped cream. It was by far the best dessert I have ever had. Something about all the crunchy texture of the pizza with the Nutella and fresh fruit.

1bb05f7cffa63def2efda303b5bd1bd1.jpg

Outback Steakhouse.

I had the 22 ounce bone-in ribeye and Jacqui had the rack of lamb.

Grilled pork chops and baked potato.

Chili dogs. Diet starts…TOMORROW

Pizza.

Chicken and prawn souvlaki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caesar salad for lunch and dinner with chicken. Steak Sunday!

Leftover ribeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back