Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are freaking sweet! Very nice!

Harry's first words to team #... "you're all losers" well thanks harry

I like his style. Truth must hurt eh. Have a great time guys.

Awesome swag

socks, shirts, hats & bags and an xr driver. dam you guys are gonna have to pay for extra frieght lol

Well done...well done indeed!

This is so damn cool. I've had a sick baby all night but checking in on this makes me grin.

Have a BLAST tomorroe gents!!

Callaway #KingofClass

Those bags are freakin sweet.

Great lineups fellas and gals! Tremendous swag. Those bags are sweet! Shirts are awesome too. Can't wait to see what happens the next two days! Have a blast everyone!

Great night and we were glad everybody seemed to have a good time.
Tomorrow begins the journey to crown the King!

9d5af02cffaad2a2638872b8c4ffdf3a.jpg

swwwwaaaaaaggggg!!!

7db31c4e3a04830a19c38b01572e15aa.jpg

The swag. Callaway you guys are awesome!

Ok , those socks were hideous, but I'd rock a pair for one of those bags . Holy Smokes that is sweet !

Each golf bag came filled with two dozen Callaway Golf balls as well.
Each player got a Tour Authentic hat and their #TheKing logo Callaway shirts as well.

The Callaway guys are just as awesome as you would imagine. Then you to top it off with amazing people in JB, GG and my fellow THPers?!! This is going to be one hell of a weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swag like only when Callaway and THP get together! We are here to crown Chad new King and we all got the royal treatment!
fa51448c658394c011db8410c67842e4.jpg
168c75af145db973a6db6a2b8fe6fbe3.jpg
af7d5d1b956b65275752df30e118995f.jpg

Tonight was amazing. After hearing how awesome the zoo crew was from several events, getting to meet them in person they absolutely live up to the billing. Got to talk to Chad and Scotty G for a long time tonight, and came away well informed and thoroughly enjoying the evening. Getting to play with Ethan and Kirsten tomorrow and really looking forward to a fun round and the start of the competition. I have already made many new friends and look forward to continuing to build those relationships over the weekend. Excited to tee it up with my Morgan Cup brother, Fupresti, tomorrow as well.

Here's another pic of all the awesome swag, with a huge thanks to Callaway and THP and to Schanker for the Team # socks!

860148e37096e0581dc196735428b23f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a helluva night was had by all. Great food, great swag, great people. What's not to love about all of that?...............and it's just begun. Enjoy it brothers.

What a fantastic night! Dinner was great. Lots of knowledge from Scotty and Chad on many different topics. Really interesting to hear about product lifecycles and how Callaway looks at previous products and marketing ideas. The discussion on the chrome soft was great! So much information and you could just see and hear the excitement... especially from Chad. It was also fun to hear the story about how he got into Callaway.... From both himself and then Scotty's version. Good stuff. Great first day. Can't wait for tomorrow!

This bag is pretty amazing.

66f258911f3f59924f4c4aad6deb18f9.jpg

Callaway once again outdoes themselves! Well done!

#ImWithHarry all weekend baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back