Taco Bell Unveils A Taco With A Crispy Chicken Shell

Dunno if it's a cultural thing or what, but I'd have to close to death from starvation before even contemplating that. When I first saw it, I thought who in their right mind would eat that. Reading this thread, it appears most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying one right now. Its not really all that crispy. Whatever they marinate the chicken in has a little bit of a punch to it, but its not hot by any means. I don't do spicy, usually mild sauce only, and this isn't too hot.

Why did I look at this?....

No thanks, maybe on a cheat day

I had one last week and thought it was pretty good. Give one a try

I had it yesterday. If it weren't $3.30 each I'd probably eat a couple of them at a time. It was pretty good. I'll have it again I'm sure.

I'd try it once.

This idea has been around since at least 1960, when it was displayed on Leave It to Beaver:

June Cleaver: What in the world are you eating?
Wallace 'Wally' Cleaver: This? Oh, it's my own invention. It's a sandwich with the meat on the outside.

I get queasy just watching the commercial of it, no way I'd ever order it.

Say what you want about Taco Bell, but I like it. It's friggin' delicious and you can eat like a king for $5.

Now I will agree with you.

Had one of these for lunch again today.

1305d6fd6101175f0430667a9d6d7da1.jpg

I got it in the $5 box. 2 tacos, the chalupa, and a medium drink. Not bad, it's pretty much getting 2 tacos free.

sad day for stoners

b6fe122a86e24aafa24c77ee15d05352.jpg

Back