Taco Bell Unveils A Taco With A Crispy Chicken Shell

I'd love to give it a try. Still not a good enough reason to go to Bakersfield though.

Yup, I'd eat that. Maybe two of them.

A couple of those with some fire sauce and my Taco Bell drink of choice (half regular mtn dew, half mtn dew baja blast) and I'll be set.

Nah, I will keep taking my fast food fried chicken business to Popeye's. Now if TB decided to throw some actual meat in a soft corn shell with the rest of the filling, then I'm down.

Nah, I will keep taking my fast food fried chicken business to Popeye's. Now if TB decided to throw some actual meat in a soft corn shell with the rest of the filling, then I'm down.
That might mess up their business model.

Still wouldn't eat it!

Yep, I'd crush a few of those

This thread is from about a year and a half ago. Did these ever come out?

Taco Bell is trying to turn a taco into a piece of fried chicken and hoping we won't notice.

Bring it on

I'm in, but I can be convinced to try most Taco Bell things at lunch at least once.

Taco Bell Unveils A Taco With A Crispy Chicken Shell

This thread is from about a year and a half ago. Did these ever come out?

Soon. It worked well enough in their CA test city. I read recently it's coming nationwide.

It doesn't look half bad!
C3Hu5PJWgAEN3tW.jpg

Not going to lie I want to try one

Say what you want about Taco Bell, but I like it. It's friggin' delicious and you can eat like a king for $5.

Reminds me of KFC failed double down sandwich.

Say what you want about Taco Bell, but I like it. It's friggin' delicious and you can eat like a king for $5.

Not eating like king out here. Simple taco is $1.79.

I'll do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love tack bell, that looks so good

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Back