Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaaaaaaave!!!! Congrats brother that's great!

Bigger question. When is the house warming party? Will there be a jersey burning? Can UPS ship cake, apps and drinks? Will you have a pink room?

Bigger question. When is the house warming party? Will there be a jersey burning? Can UPS ship cake, apps and drinks? Will you have a pink room?

Depending when we move in, probably late September. No jerseys burning, and ups can ship anything you want. Pink room, maybe in 2/3 years IF we have a girl

Soon. Maybe. FedEx can. Absolutely

I just reunited a lost dog with his owners by seeing an ad on Facebook. I scoured Craigslist and found an ad where someone had found him. Unfortunately he's injured (possibly hit by a car) but his owners have picked him up and he's on the way to the vet.

I just reunited a lost dog with his owners by seeing an ad on Facebook. I scoured Craigslist and found an ad where someone had found him. Unfortunately he's injured (possibly hit by a car) but his owners have picked him up and he's on the way to the vet.

That's awesome KB! Hope he's ok!

Proud to be an American ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436061890.163422.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Uncle Pete…I love fireworks!"

479f3ce9f91c9c4e5e13d5bfe0bd7025.jpg

bd5cd60b2009cefa542df5da34c1c34c.jpg

387768f30e0980816f58e6acad6c2e63.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436062312.101683.jpg

Waiting for the fireworks to start on the Mississippi !!

My old window air conditioner was on it's last legs, so the apartment caretaker had a new one installed today. Wow, what a difference! I haven't had it this comfortable in weeks!

Scores have really improved this year, my last 4 rounds have been 81,84,83,85. Looking to break into the high 70's next round

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scores have really improved this year, my last 4 rounds have been 81,84,83,85. Looking to break into the high 70's next round

Great job!

Nice playing Dustin.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great job!

Thank you Frank, hope I can bring that game to Gold mountain next month

Nice playing Dustin.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thank you Rob, I really wish I was bringing that game to Kc it would be a sure in for a great time

4 days, then I'm KC bound. Ready to see friends and make new ones.

Good luck...seems like there's a good chance for it.

I am really seeing this. The mental side has played a huge role in the trend

Just left a very close friends wedding. It was awesome seeing her Marry a great dude who makes her smile.

#TheGauntlet. MD3. Roger freaking Cleveland. That's my HHJJ

Not too shabby there Dustin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back