4DX Draw vs. Evolver

Farmergolf

Drink Milk
Reaction score
Handicap
Unknown
I wanted to know if the heads are different on these or is the draw just setup closed? I think I need the draw(I have slight to moderate fade), but I can`t demo them(like Paul) so I thought if I could set the Evolver up a little closed it would be better to tweak it as far as shaft changes if not just right. Also I currently use a 3DX draw, is this similar to the 4DX or a totally new design? Thanks.

Farmer,
They are in Orlando, but will be back on the forum early next week. They will get to the question then. Sorry for the delay.

I wanted to know if the heads are different on these or is the draw just setup closed? I think I need the draw(I have slight to moderate fade), but I can`t demo them(like Paul) so I thought if I could set the Evolver up a little closed it would be better to tweak it as far as shaft changes if not just right. Also I currently use a 3DX draw, is this similar to the 4DX or a totally new design? Thanks.

I found a Evolver but would still like to know. Thanks

Sorry for the slow response. Great to hear you played the 3DX driver. That was a great design and i used that driver for a long time, but it is a completely different design. The face on the 3DX was very square in terms of roll and buldge and the new 4DX Evolver has slight roll and buldge allowing the ball to be "worked" a little more recently off the face. To further answer your question the evolver is slightly closed. Maybe a degree or two closed which, by the sound of your slight fade would be perfect. Hope this helps.
www.nickentgolf.com

Back