Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

I am not sure why it wasn't a penalty kick though. And the announcers just mentioned the same thing.

Bony gets his first goal for City. And I took him off the fantasy team. Hopefully the guy I replaced him with didn't play.

And now Silva gets fouled and keeps trying to keep the play going. Once again, Suarez would have been flopping around on the ground. Rooney probably would have too!

Hilarious. I'm on the Mirror's site looking at Arsenal news and rumors and this picture of an Arsenal transfer target comes up. Hilarious.

Parma-FC-v-FC-Internazionale-Milano-Serie-A.jpg

I don't know if anyone else uses something like this, but the link below is a news aggregator that you can select whichever team you follow. Finds all the news/and a bunch of blog links for that team and keeps a set of updated links by time stamp. I found it linked through Tottenham's official site, and it has been mostly useful.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League

Staggeringly stupid stuff from Steven Gerrard

Staggeringly stupid stuff from Steven Gerrard

Indeed, what a plonker. Not the first time he has done this in his career either.

Good on the ref not to bottle the decision too.

Indeed, what a plonker. Not the first time he has done this in his career either.

Good on the ref not to bottle the decision too.
The ref then missed an easy straight red to Phil Jones

Then an easy yellow is missed on DiMaria

Juan Mata with an AMAZING goal.

Very nice goal. Too bad it was for ManU!

So that Juan Mata guy is having a pretty good game. Think I just scared the neighbors haha

What a fantastic goal from Mata.

The ref then missed an easy straight red to Phil Jones

Yellow all day long as no studs showing, though I would say it was a borderline call.

Having said that, it should of been his second yellow, Jones should of had on in the first after going hard again in on Henderson in the first half.

Then an easy yellow is missed on DiMaria

Thought the ref used a bit of common sense with that one to be honest and gave the right call, the ball was going out for a United throw anyway, he just caught to a little to early.

Nice goal by Mata.

Also think someone else may get sent off today.

Yellow all day long as no studs showing, though I would say it was a borderline call.

Having said that, it should of been his second yellow, Jones should of had on in the first after going hard again in on Henderson in the first half.

Thought the ref used a bit of common sense with that one to be honest and gave the right call, the ball was going out for a United throw anyway, he just caught to a little to early.

Nice goal by Mata.

Also think someone else may get sent off today.
Even money on Balotelli

Sturridge!

Even money on Balotelli

It would be just like him too.

Mario and Jones looking dodgy in that department too, my money is on Jones though, he's thicker than cake mix.

It would be just like him too.

Mario and Jones looking dodgy in that department too, my money is on Jones though, he's thicker than cake mix.
You Brits are adorable with your insults.

Talk about a screw up. Glanced at start times yesterday for El Clasico and saw 9 so I went with 9am like in October but just woke up to the alarm I set an hour before kickoff. Should have checked that it was AM and secondly I should have check if that was for US times, not "local" as is overseas. Guess it will be 1pm soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those looking for the Stevie G "he can't do no wrong" incident here's a gif.

untitled-139uujo.gif

Skrtel is a dirty bastard.

Is it me or did Martin Atkinson completely lose control of that match?

Back