THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I'd like to play but am still on the wait list. Please keep a spot tentatively reserved for me. Once in, I'll be coming down in the Michigan van so if I could get a time slot around these guys I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Will probably give this another 2 weeks or so and then the course will release any open spots:

Bumping as we have a few extra spots to fill:

Extra Round--Friday

12:30 Tee Time
Bullfrog
Bullfrog+1
OPEN

OPEN

1:10 Tee Time
MSH
Rambler
Golfever
OPEN

2:20 Tee Time
Milehighgolfer
V.Man
Grins

OPEN

SUNDAY:
9:20 Tee Time
P.J.
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

This is going to be a blast!

I have talked to Devin and he has told GG so I am going to go ahead and post this.

His spots in the practice rounds are now open (10:10 Friday, 9:00 Sunday) and Bobby and I just had a spot open in our Hotel. We have a room at the Ramada right next to the golf course (but 20-30 min from the official gathering Saturday and any unofficial gathering Friday night). It has two double beds but I travel with an air mattress so we now have a spot open in our room for whoever may still need one. The cost for the room for Friday and Saturday night is only $56/person if we have 3 of us.

Mike you may be able to move PJ to Devin's tee time Sunday and that will clear out the 9:20 tee time that needed 3 people. The Friday tee times that have open slots are later in the day so I don't know if any of the guys in a threesome could make it by 10:10 to join us Friday morning or not but that spot is now open. If anyone can make that tee time Friday let Mike know ASAP.

If you want to join Bobby and I at the Ramada Friday and Saturday night let me know ASAP.

Thanks

changes made to 1st post

Last edited:
4weeks to get those grooves sharpened, clubs cleaned, grips replaced and swings fixed!

I have talked to Devin and he has told GG so I am going to go ahead and post this.

His spots in the practice rounds are now open (10:10 Friday, 9:00 Sunday) and Bobby and I just had a spot open in our Hotel. We have a room at the Ramada right next to the golf course (but 20-30 min from the official gathering Saturday and any unofficial gathering Friday night). It has two double beds but I travel with an air mattress so we now have a spot open in our room for whoever may still need one. The cost for the room for Friday and Saturday night is only $56/person if we have 3 of us.

Mike you may be able to move PJ to Devin's tee time Sunday and that will clear out the 9:20 tee time that needed 3 people. The Friday tee times that have open slots are later in the day so I don't know if any of the guys in a threesome could make it by 10:10 to join us Friday morning or not but that spot is now open. If anyone can make that tee time Friday let Mike know ASAP.

If you want to join Bobby and I at the Ramada Friday and Saturday night let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Bump looking for roomie and Friday morning 4th

4weeks to get those grooves sharpened, clubs cleaned, grips replaced and swings fixed!

Reminds me, I should probably head to the range at some point and actually swing a club eventually

Reminds me, I should probably head to the range at some point and actually swing a club eventually

I hear ya dude had some fantastic weather saturday and gues what I didn't get one ball hit! Got some practice swings in while cooking in the grill though!

I need reps and another lesson or two plus a round in before this one that or apologize profusely to my partner and pick up his on course tab!

I need reps and another lesson or two plus a round in before this one that or apologize profusely to my partner and pick up his on course tab!

#SandbaggerTalk

Man this is coming up quick. Before you know it, it will be here.

Will probably give this another 2 weeks or so and then the course will release any open spots:

Bumping as we have a few extra spots to fill:

Extra Round--Friday

12:30 Tee Time
Bullfrog
Bullfrog+1
OPEN

OPEN

1:10 Tee Time
MSH
Rambler
Golfever
OPEN

2:20 Tee Time
Milehighgolfer
V.Man
Grins

OPEN

SUNDAY:
9:20 Tee Time
P.J.
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

I'd like to keep the two spots in my group open if I can. It will be Terra's first round ever and she is nervous enough already. And I'd hate for us to slow down the groups. I love golfing with THPers but this was my negotiating tool for her to come. So it has nothing to do with golfing with you guys. It's about keeping her calm and from being nervous her first time out. You guys have all been there.

I will be playing golf with you guys on Sunday while she relaxes tho.

as long as the course doesnt need the spots I have no problem with that at all.

I'd like to keep the two spots in my group open if I can. It will be Terra's first round ever and she is nervous enough already. And I'd hate for us to slow down the groups. I love golfing with THPers but this was my negotiating tool for her to come. So it has nothing to do with golfing with you guys. It's about keeping her calm and from being nervous her first time out. You guys have all been there.

I will be playing golf with you guys on Sunday while she relaxes tho.

You do realize you're in the group in front of us. More importantly the group in front of CJ. You have nothing to worry about other than we will rope you into our shenanigans somehow!

I so can't wait for this to get here. Will have new Bridgestone J15's to game at a Bridgestone Invitational. Sounds like a winner to me.

Last call for extra rounds....reaching back out to the course this Friday with the final info

Last call for extra rounds....reaching back out to the course this Friday with the final info

You're a rockstar MD! Thanks for all the event planning!

Bump for a roomie and to fill the 10:10 Friday slot

Looks like I have some dialing in to do in the next 3 weeks.

Just booked the rental car. Excitement is up another notch for me. Can't wait till I'm on the first tee for this event.

This event can't come soon enough! Sooo looking forward to being at another THP event with great people and being able to play an amazing course!

15 days til we roll up the interstate!

Is this room spot still open? I have been offered a spot off the waiting list and would like to confirm I have a place to sleep before confirming with Morgan.

Thanks

Bump looking for roomie and Friday morning 4th

Back