Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

Morning round is a warmup round anyway. There will probably be some drying out going on for those staying over Thursday night.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy

Same here and that goes for both you guys. September seems like years ago now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The Doc leaves at 6:20 PM and gets home at 8:30 AM every day, this is my only option to maximize her time with Lotte. By all means, I never intended to even play on Friday, but I folded like a cheap lawn chair on that.

I'll live, I've made the same departure time to go play in Dallas...it'll just be ugly as sin golf is all. LOL
If you fall asleep for the PM round, you want me to wake you up or let you sleep?

LOL, I'll let you practice carrying me!
Flash backs to football practice... How's your grandaddy weight loss going??

Top Golf KC

My brother and I are here right now and there was a half hour wait.

f79633cc39446240f1e867481a6861e6.jpg
8d24d0e23f90ad73464dabafee042647.jpg

94af006f0355532c9ccd72303106243f.jpg

More from Top Golf KC

So, we found a glitch in the system, sweeeeet.

So my sister told me the other day. She wanted to take me by this very cool brand new Driving range place that had opened up.

When i told her Top Golf, and about the group going she laughed and said. "I should have figured any group of guys Travelling across the country to play golf with strangers, would already have been all over this" LOL

I said, "You're exactly right except for the stranger part. There are no strangers on THP"

I'm still likely to try and get a round in on Thursday prior to Top Golf, if anyone is interested. My flight gets in around 09:00.

Also looking for a course recommendation. Would like one that also has a locker room, so I can get cleaned-up prior to Top Golf.

I'm still likely to try and get a round in on Thursday prior to Top Golf, if anyone is interested. My flight gets in around 09:00.

Also looking for a course recommendation. Would like one that also has a locker room, so I can get cleaned-up prior to Top Golf.

We were going to originally, but I don't think we'll have time. Probably for the best anyway.

Look at Tiffany Greens. It is near the airport and I believe has a locker room. Really nice course

Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

Anyone feel like giving me a ride to the hotel Thursday evening? My plane lands about 7:30 pm and I should have my clubs around 8:00 pm. I would prefer to not rent a car.
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone feel like giving me a ride to the hotel Thursday evening? My plane lands about 7:30 pm and I should have my clubs around 8:00 pm. I would prefer to not rent a car.
Thanks!!

Wish I could but I'll be at top golf until after 9:30 I believe.

Thanks!!

Wish I could but I'll be at top golf until after 9:30 I believe.

Same for me, Spivey. Maybe a shuttle? I'll have a rental, so other than Thurs coming in, I've got you covered.

Same for me, Spivey. Maybe a shuttle? I'll have a rental, so other than Thurs coming in, I've got you covered.

The airport is quite a ways from where most will be staying, I would say uber would be the best bet

Uber it

Uber just went through a big fight with City Hall in KC. Not sure if they do airport runs or not.

Thanks for the replies! I will see what uber will run. Good advice!!

Looks like we have interest in joining us at Shoal Creek Sunday AM. Here is the list so far:

Mike G
Nate
Eddie
Jacob
Spivey
wubears71
Highonthehog
IceyShanks
V.man
McRock
Woody_74
Rambler
mr3putt
TBD
TexasHacker34

As we get closer I'll call and get tee times. Our flights are leaving that afternoon (6pm I believe) so tee times will be set no later than 9:30am

Here are the pairings and tee times for Sunday AM at Shoal Creek ($69+tax). Please let me know ahead of time if you have to cancel so I can adjust tee times/groups and not be penalized.

Group 1 - 8:20AM MikeG, Nate, V.Man, TH34
Group 2 - 8:30AM Eddie, Jank, Icey, TBD
Group 3 - 8:40AM McRock, Wubears71, Rambler, Spivey
Group 4 - 8:50AM HighOnTheHog, Mr3Putt, Woody_74

BUMP for Sun morning...

Back