Congrats Winners - Cobra Fly-Z+ Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Up for grabs this past weekend at the THP Event Love Is In The Air sponsored by Cobra Golf were 20 brand new Fly-Z+ drivers. We selected a hole (in this case it was the par 3 7th) and if the THPer made a par they won a driver.

Of course the catch was that their significant other was doing the putting. I want to congratulate the three THPers that won drivers and let them know that their order has been placed.

Philly V
emart
Mward

Each had their choice of any Cobra driver in the color of their choice.

Congrats guys and give your significant others a high five for getting it done for you.

Congrats to the winning teams!

Good job, ladies!! I saw Mrs. Wardy's putt and it was a nice one. The Mr. didn't give her a gimme by any stretch of the imagination. Congrats.

P.S. Mine ran one across the top of the hole at about 30mph. :dohanim:

congrats to the winning trio

Congratulations to the lucky couples. That must have been some immense pressure both on the tee shots and the subsequent putts.

significant others FTW!!! congrats, Teamwork makes the dream work!

Congrats gents, this was awesome to see you and your SO pull it off!

Congrats guys. I hope you all took them out for a nice dinner, especially since they did most of the work.

Freaking awesome. Congrats!

really a cool contest. Congrats go to the winner's significant others. They had all the extra pressure on them.

Congrats to all 3 winners, a very cool contest indeed.

Congrats Fellas and wives. Team effort that the men get to enjoy the spoils

Congrats again to all, I don't know who felt the pressure more the husband or the wife. Great job.

congrats all!

Congrats!! Well earned!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Congrats all on the great pickup! Talk about pressure to perform...

Thats cool. How many people gave their partner a little look when they missed the putt?????

Great Job guys, and ladies for putting it on home.

Congrats guys!

it was not an easy tee shot given the contours of the green. i hit what i thought was a perfect 8i, but i misjudged the wind and apparently forgot to eat my wheaties because it came up about a 1.5 clubs short. mrs cbaker2882 showed my wife the proper way to come up about 20ft short for a downhill/downgrain slider, so we both missed out. but it was a lot of fun, and the winners deserve a big congrats! not to mention that the drivers absolutely perform.

Wow! Awesome! Congrats!

That is so awesome and love the team effort with their partners doing the putting. Congrats

Congrats guys, that's awesome!

On a sidenote, I'd really need to get my g/f to practice to come through for me, she is NOT a good putter! LOL

Congrats guys. I still can't believe my wife couldn't sink the simple side hill 25' putt I left her. Lolol #horriblehybridshot

Back