What are you drinking?

Iced tea. Some sort of herbal mint that I'm sure tastes WAY better hot than cold.

Keegan's Ale Mothers Milk. A real nice stout

Tito's.......neat. Pitched a $5MM deal in New Orleans and drove home. #Hopeful #Tired!

JM

I heart good tequila.

I heart good tequila.

You may have had it, but these are my favorite. Very smooth.

78f8bc7ae854b528c89a7b35eb3c260e.jpg

Rum and Diet Coke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have had it, but these are my favorite. Very smooth.

78f8bc7ae854b528c89a7b35eb3c260e.jpg

I actually have not. It is however something I will have to look into.

Its hard for m with tequila, I hate cheap stuff that taste like shite, but because I mix most of mine I don't want to pay too much. This Patron was gifted to me, so naturally I'm destroying it however I want. LOL

I actually have not. It is however something I will have to look into.

Its hard for m with tequila, I hate cheap stuff that taste like shite, but because I mix most of mine I don't want to pay too much. This Patron was gifted to me, so naturally I'm destroying it however I want. LOL

The cheap stuff turns me into a 1800's Mexican bandido and all I want to do is shoot guns and fight lol

Seriously this stuff is good. Get it chilled and enjoy it all night. Sounds like I know what we are drinking next time we get together.

The cheap stuff turns me into a 1800's Mexican bandido and all I want to do is shoot guns and fight lol

Seriously this stuff is good. Get it chilled and enjoy it all night. Sounds like I know what we are drinking next time we get together.

Hahahaha, cheap tequila is dangerous. LOL

I'm in, sounds like a great time to me!

Been a rough day.
11329868_10205440919875415_4482923280647286248_n.jpg

Miller Lite 18 pack--all 18

Opus X were getting serious now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tito's and grapefruit.

Best summertime drink, or best summertime drink ever?

Tito's and grapefruit.

Best summertime drink, or best summertime drink ever?

If you get Absolut Citron or Currant with that grapefruit it is awesome. Splash of cranberry and it tops it.

If you get Absolut Citron or Currant with that grapefruit it is awesome. Splash of cranberry and it tops it.

Off the record, I do enjoy some cranberry with vodka drinks.

On the record, I always feel like there is some sort of UTI issue if I'm drinking cranberry with a vodka drink.

Bud light at the bar after golf league.

Off the record, I do enjoy some cranberry with vodka drinks.

On the record, I always feel like there is some sort of UTI issue if I'm drinking cranberry with a vodka drink.

Nothing wrong with a cosmo and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

The new Sprite Zero w/ Cranberry is really good with rum or vodka.
SpriteCranberryZero225.jpg

Last edited:
OJ and Tequila.

Yes, I'm boring.

Did grab a new tequila and a beer flight 6 pack though for this weekend, some interesting beers I've sadly not tried.

Disaronno and cranberry

Guinness Black Lager.

Paul Masson VSOP brandy.

Back